Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

Ordinary Love (ExtraOrdinary Chorus)

large.jpg

We can't fall any further if,
we can't feel ordinary love.
And we cannot reach any higher,
if we can't deal with ordinary love…'

The chorus to Ordinary Love and one of the songs that might - MIGHT - turn up in the new show.

In fact, the word from Show Director Willie Williams is that there’s an idea to feature you all singing that chorus of the song Ordinary Love in the show, The Joshua Tree Tour 2017.

Singing it in ordinary situations: walking the dog, on the treadmill, at the supermarket, doing the ironing, baking a cake, driving the car, in the shower…

It’s early days and the idea might not make the cut…. but you could make the difference.

Can you see yourself on screen at the show ? In the chorus, backing the band as they play Ordinary Love?

If you can, here’s what you have to do (in a few easy steps) and please get it our way by MAY 1ST.

FULL DETAILS & TO ENTER GO HERE :http://www.u2.com/news/title/ordinary-love-extraordinary-chorus

I am totally doing this!  I can't figure out if we are supposed to record a clip of us with the entire song, even though we just sing the chorus, or do you we just make a short clip of just the chorus part?

I had the same question, JCF, and also I was wondering, if the backing track has to be audible in the clip or not.

I had the same question, JCF, and also I was wondering, if the backing track has to be audible in the clip or not.

i would offer up whatever you think works... in fact i did to test all was working, the form seems to have disappeared on the news story temporarily but I notified them & hopefully back very soon.

I will add in next post a chorus of what I sent up as a test to prove anyone can do it :)

Was looking forward to submit chorus to Ordinary Love, but i am disappointed the age limit for those submissions is 18 years or older, there are fans who are younger and loves U2 as much...

Anyone see the widget lately.  Took my life in my hands and did a video while driving today.  But, don't see the upload widget any longer :-(

Anyone see the widget lately.  Took my life in my hands and did a video while driving today.  But, don't see the upload widget any longer :-(

You may want to try a different browser or clear your cookies. Just checked from my iPad, and I can see it.

I must say that my daughter just cracked me in the car. Ordinary Love came on my iPod and she sang to the tune of it

"I wish you would let me sing this song

But you tell me I'm not old enough

Because I am not 18 yet,

I can't sing Ordinary Love"

LOL!

I must say that my daughter just cracked me in the car. Ordinary Love came on my iPod and she sang to the tune of it
"I wish you would let me sing this song
But you tell me I'm not old enough
Because I am not 18 yet,
I can't sing Ordinary Love"

I have to say I had so much fun acting like a teenager with my fellow U2 fan friend to make the video, though we are both around 40!  Whether it gets included or not, thanks for the fun hour, U2!  There's no other justification that would get me and my friend recording ourselves singing!

I just missed it. I considered in on Saturday then, well the disclaimer, ha! A deal with the