Sign in to follow this  
JasonSuttle

Queue planning

So...what time are you GA ticket holders going to start queueing up? Does anyone know the rules at Centurylink regarding camping, lines, etc? Anyone interested in forming a queue management system/group to issue numbers and try to work with security to keep things fair and reasonable for those that are willing to come early to get good position? Anyone interested in organizing and sharing resources (coolers, food, blankets, chairs, games, etc) and a way to get our provisions stored or carted away before the show? I'm a Seattle local looking to maximize this experience and minimize the discomfort. You can message me here or [MOD EDIT: Please do not post personal information, like email addresses. Use instead PMs. Thanks]

During 360 people were camping out and a few people were organizing it with numbers. It went well. The line started outside the gates then shifted forward in increments throughout the day.

This from Centurylink Field Website:

EVENT TIMELINE FOR MAY 14, 2017

10 AM | Northwest (NW) Stadium Box Office Opens
Visit for Will Call, Ticket Sales, or Customer Service Inquiries

3 PM | CenturyLink Field Event Center Box Office Opens
Visit for Customer Service Inquiries only

9 AM | CenturyLink Field Event Center Parking Garage Opens   (parking $50)     Tailgating is not permitted

5 PM | Premium and Stadium Gates Open
Early lineup is not permitted

6:30 PM | Show Begins

11 PM | Show Ends (expected end time)

Most Stadiums have adopted these policies

• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
  • One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
  • Small clutch bags, that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
  •  

Don't quite understand: parking lot    opens at 9am,   no tailgating,    no line up...

Edited by edfelt

I remember going down to Century Link the night before the 360 show to try to see if the band would be rehearsing. There was a line on the north side of the parking lot, off official CL property on the sidewalk, if I'm remembering right. There were a few folks lined up when I was there around 6pm. We showed up the next day around 4pm and we're a ways back from the outer ring. The weather doesn't look like it will be all that great weekend (like it's been for months here) so it will be curious to see how many people will wait outside for hours. Wish CL had a roof.

I've never been to a U2 show where people weren't lined up the night before.  I hope that CL will be giving out wristbands like San Jose did.  That system worked out great.  Kept people from cutting in line and kept everything in order.  Flying out from Texas to see the show.  Can't wait!!!!

For the 360 show, my sisters and I showed up at 5 am to get in line and we were in the early 200s.  We got wristbands after the initial Sharpie on the hand thing. It went fairly well, but some people still cut in line.