Sign in to follow this  
geowickey

Long time Fan desperately needs 1 (or 2) Pitch 2 GA's Croke

Hi. I am George- Fan since I was 12. Been to every tour since 1987. Have helped many out over the years with spares when I had them. Hoping for some karma...

:)

I have been posting in different forums for months for Croke tix. I have Chicago GA's to trade or I can buy your Dublin tix $$$...

I desperately need one Pitch 2 GA for Dublin.... 

I originally needed 2 but I was lucky enough to find someone who needed a Chicago trade. Love when that happens...
If you have 2 and you need me to take both because you don't want to deal with splitting them up I will gladly take noth and I will spread the love to another deserving fan...

Please help... My cousin Lenny and I are coming to Croke from Chicago...

Thx!

George

Edited by geowickey

HOPING FOR TICKET KARMA. I helped so many fellow fans with face value GA's and seats over the years...

We are taking a big leap of faith---

Our hotel is booked. Our airfare is booked. I managed to trade one member here for one of our tickets.., I still need one more Pitch 2 GA...

Can buy outright or can trade Chicago ticket(s) for either night.

PLEASE and THANKS!!! 

:)

George

Still keeping the faith that someone can help me with one Pitch 2 for Dublin... Please and thank you!

-George

I think this might be the hardest show to get tix to...

Please if anyone has a lead on a single Pitch 2 GA send me a private message. Or if anyone has Red Zone they need to get rid of I would certainly buy those and then give the single Pitch 2 GA that I have now to another fan for face value...

Getting excited for Dublin but also getting really nervous because we only have one ticket and need another..

Thank you!!!

I put more ticket karma out there. I scored two extra GA's in the rose bowl ticket drop on the day of the show but 1 of the friends they were for no-showed -- so I gave away one of the tix to a deserving fan in line who needed it... paying it forward for Dublin hopefully!!! :)

Pls pls pls if someone has an extra Pitch 2 GA for Dublin--

pls help me out. Two of us going and we are one ticket short.

thx!!!

george 

Edited by geowickey

Still working hard to find one PITCH 2 GA for Dublin... I have one but need one more. We are flying in from Chicago...
Please please help.

Thx!

george (geowickey)

Hi there! Are you still looking for a ticket? I have a couple of tickets to pitch 2 GA for sale, face value €76 each. Send me a message if you are interested!

Best regards, Ulla (coming to Dublin as well :))

52 minutes ago, ulla_j said:

Hi there! Are you still looking for a ticket? I have a couple of tickets to pitch 2 GA for sale, face value €76 each. Send me a message if you are interested!

Best regards, Ulla (coming to Dublin as well :))

I just messaged you.. Yes please...

Hi Ulla , I just messaged you , if you please have one spare ticket,Irish  fan for over 35 years here

Thanks