febottini

2017 Subscription Gift Announced

Recommended Posts

Frankaz    93
1 hour ago, utwothefly said:

Any ideas when the gift gets sent out?

Totally forgot about it TBH

Been waiting for years tbh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlos    1
2 hours ago, utwothefly said:

Any ideas when the gift gets sent out?

Totally forgot about it TBH

the article on this site under the News section indicates September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frankaz    93
On 06/07/2017 at 2:05 PM, Carlos said:

the article on this site under the News section indicates September.

Do you think it will look something like this:

nloth-toilet-brush.thumb.jpg.09af4d04b5a84d35effd747abd04085e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pain_18_    207
8 hours ago, Frankaz said:

Do you think it will look something like this:

nloth-toilet-brush.thumb.jpg.09af4d04b5a84d35effd747abd04085e.jpg

   I think it's the best thing in years !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crush80    0
On 2017. július 10. at 11:23 PM, pain_18_ said:

   I think it's the best thing in years !

Wow :') Nice one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pain_18_    207
On 23/07/2017 at 1:55 AM, Frankaz said:

It'll go well with the SOE toilet!

   And the Premium Version includes a Bath-Tub .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2017 at 11:48 PM, Donegalmuffer said:

It was a pain in the rear to subscribe to why can't u just be able to buy this yourself had about 10 goes at it just managed it 5 mins ago why no gig in Glasgow was there at the second 30 years ago sad no gig get a grip and give us a concert u know u want to

Live nation take two payments for the subscription then gave me the run around to get a refund telling me to phone Los Angeles these morons on the phone do not know what they are doing keeping me on the phone asking me how many tickets I want I asked for a subscription refund kept me talking for 12 mins what a scam u2 management need to do something about this trying to make more money out of their fans and where is the gift does anybody know let me know and as u2 are not coming to Scotland this year or next what's the point in priority access some one help ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Donegalmuffer said:

Live nation take two payments for the subscription then gave me the run around to get a refund telling me to phone Los Angeles these morons on the phone do not know what they are doing keeping me on the phone asking me how many tickets I want I asked for a subscription refund kept me talking for 12 mins what a scam u2 management need to do something about this trying to make more money out of their fans and where is the gift does anybody know let me know and as u2 are not coming to Scotland this year or next what's the point in priority access some one help ?

http://Poor service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davytrain    0

Like many others, I do not have anything to play the vinyl on, so it's pretty disappointing that the gift is essentially 4 MP3s (or FLAC files). Compared to other years, when the gifts included a lot more songs, this seems a bit skimpy. I'm sure this is nice for vinyl fans, but are there any other gift options for the non-vinyl folks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frankaz    93
9 hours ago, davytrain said:

 are there any other gift options for the non-vinyl folks?

Like a toilet brush?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pain_18_    207
On 04/08/2017 at 5:16 AM, davytrain said:

Like many others, I do not have anything to play the vinyl on, so it's pretty disappointing that the gift is essentially 4 MP3s (or FLAC files). Compared to other years, when the gifts included a lot more songs, this seems a bit skimpy. I'm sure this is nice for vinyl fans, but are there any other gift options for the non-vinyl folks?

  Yes, You sir just made my day with your comment.......

 

I'd rather have U2's new single or " The Little Things Give You Away " given to us as downloads than the Vinyls which  I can't listen to......Which I'm not that excited  about   at alll.....Actually.......Meh.

 I'm infinitely more Excited, really Pumped Up for SOE, actually...........So WHY oh Why won't they give us something.....I'm boiling with anticipation and suspense !!!!

Or *SOE* for us fans, ahead of release with one bonus track....................

A fan can dream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frankaz    93
On 8/6/2017 at 1:51 PM, pain_18_ said:

  Yes, You sir just made my day with your comment.......

 

I'd rather have U2's new single or " The Little Things Give You Away " given to us as downloads than the Vinyls which  I can't listen to......Which I'm not that excited  about   at alll.....Actually.......Meh.

 I'm infinitely more Excited, really Pumped Up for SOE, actually...........So WHY oh Why won't they give us something.....I'm boiling with anticipation and suspense !!!!

Or *SOE* for us fans, ahead of release with one bonus track....................

A fan can dream.

My dream:

nloth-toilet-brush.thumb.jpg.09af4d04b5a84d35effd747abd04085e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pain_18_    207
1 hour ago, Frankaz said:

My dream:

nloth-toilet-brush.thumb.jpg.09af4d04b5a84d35effd747abd04085e.jpg

       The Waves know...Where are the rocks....Our dreams get drowned - there is no sin ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tflyer90    0

Hoping the gift shows up sometime around my birthday...then again I won't hold my breath ;)

Edited by Tflyer90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pain_18_    207
29 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

Keep dreamingnloth-toilet-brush.thumb.jpg.09af4d04b5a84d35effd747abd04085e.jpg

It will come^^^

  I'm totally convinced it will !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SAYDEE    0
On 6/7/2017 at 5:30 AM, utwothefly said:

Any ideas when the gift gets sent out?

Totally forgot about it TBH

It's 19th september, any new?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.