Sign in to follow this  
mcmastermike77

Collector Tickets Arrived?

Hi Guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone has received their UK Collector Tickets yet?

...waiting in anticipation by the door!

Mike

If it makes you feel any better, mine haven't. Ordered 4 tickets, two lanyard two paper, the two paper arrived 2 weeks ago. Am going to give ticketmaster a call tomorrow to see if they have been despatched as would have thought they would all come out together. Anything yet with you since this post?

Still miffed us US attendees get jack crap with regard to a stub.  I would've gladly paid for a Collector's Ticket option.

Same... got the paper tickets for Twickenham for the Saturday night a couple of weeks ago, but waiting on collectors ticket for the Sunday night.

I checked on "My Account!" on Ticketmaster and does say "Not Yet Dispatched" for the collector ticket.

Got my paper tickets for Saturday at Twickenham, but still waiting for the Collector tickets for Sunday at Twickenham

That's good to hear that they haven't been sent yet. I can relax a bit. Thank you for getting back to me. Can't wait for Twickenham! Although I hope there aren't any issues getting in, like at the O2 where I missed the intro to the show! 

Cheers guys,

Mike

I was at the O2 on the first and second nights. Night one took hours to get in at the GA entrance, but night two was a bit better...only a bit better though!

Still nothing. My account doesn't even have a not yet dispatched status. Just a generic message referring to the helpdesk and saying the status won't be updated again :(

I emailed them this morning and this was their response:

Your tickets were printed on the 21st April and posted, so you should receive them soon if you haven't already. If they still haven't arrived by 5 days before the event, let us know and we'll arrange for a set of duplicate tickets that you can pick up from the box office on the night. Unfortunately we can't post out the duplicate tickets but we can still get you into the event.

I hope I get them soon as I'm planning on queuing from early in the day and I'd hate to lose my place due to having to go to the box office. I'm not hodling out hope though seeing as they were printed over a month ago :(

Edited by joeyanne

Yeah good point. I have seated but those GA ticket admissions on lanyard may well be an issue if you have to go to box office before - hopefully that is not the case for you Joeyanne. I'm miffed as arriving late anyway (into support) so its going to be a damn nightmare if I have to do this as well (with young daughter in tow). Ticketmaster don't seem to have a clue what is going on with these lanyard tickets. Everyone you speak to has something different to say about it.

On 2017-6-2 at 2:48 PM, Anicki said:

Yeah good point. I have seated but those GA ticket admissions on lanyard may well be an issue if you have to go to box office before - hopefully that is not the case for you Joeyanne. I'm miffed as arriving late anyway (into support) so its going to be a damn nightmare if I have to do this as well (with young daughter in tow). Ticketmaster don't seem to have a clue what is going on with these lanyard tickets. Everyone you speak to has something different to say about it.

I hope you get your tickets soon and don't have to end up going to the box office. It will be a pain for me but not too bad. 

I keep stopping myself from calling just in case it comes after being cancelled and I end up having to go to the box office anyway.

Good news!!

I received my Twickenham collector tickets for 09/07 this morning. They came by recorded delivery.

Keep an eye out for the postman!!

Hi, Mine just been delivered by Tracked 48 service - so I'm pleased and relieved. Thanks everyone and hope you all have a really great time too :)