bigwave

Vancouver Live Thread #U2TheJoshuaTree2017

Are people going to be able to post links to periscope broadcasts like they did for the I&E tour? Do people still use periscope or is there something better / more popular now? (I am old.)

7 minutes ago, allyson2008 said:

Are people going to be able to post links to periscope broadcasts like they did for the I&E tour? Do people still use periscope or is there something better / more popular now? (I am old.)

it happens to the best of us, Allyson.

7 minutes ago, allyson2008 said:

If/When there is a Periscope link (which is still used) it may be found around here... but don't assume there will be one since it varies depending totally on wifi or data availability, battery and the arms of the fan trying to broadcast...

2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

If/When there is a Periscope link (which is still used) it may be found around here... but don't assume there will be one since it varies depending totally on wifi or data availability, battery and the arms of the fan trying to broadcast...

Thank you! :)

Lookin good so far. Now if the rain would stop for you guys out in the GA line. I wish I could be there. Have a great time you guys. Enjoy the Show.  (((Hugs)))

nice bomber!!

I think we'll need a trolley each night...

Whyyyyy are they lining up for RED zone so early...

Although if memory serves me right the last time I did RED zone there were about 4 or 5 people who lined up starting at Noon then the rest waited until about an hour before the RED zone opened. 

On 5/10/2017 at 6:28 PM, mich40 said:

Wonderful. Congrats!