Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

Vancouver Live Thread #U2TheJoshuaTree2017

Big big thanks to Max & Mich for the texts & images & info above - here it is, the first live thread of the #U2TheJoshuaTreeTour2017!

We spruced the place up all special and are all looking forward big style to what comes.

Seems appropriate to open the live threads on the singers birthday, we hear there might be a few celebrations tonight... and rumours that the GA line is already underway (more on that as we know)

If you are going, or following along online, hope you can stop by here, and the other live threads as they pop up and make the place jump. Now, where are those dancing bananas...

Is audio recording allowed for this tour?  They would be shared here.  [MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED]

Edited by Max Tsukino
Link Removed

3 minutes ago, dk said:

Is audio recording allowed for this tour?  They would be shared here.  [MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED]

It totally depends on the rules of each venue...

Please be aware that any and all the links to download sites are not allowed here in the board, according to the board rules. You can discuss any potential recording, but please do not post links. Thanks in advance...

Sorry for posting the link.  If the venue has not posted any prohibition, then it would be ok?  With most venues, if the artist is ok with it they will not object.

9 minutes ago, badsilver said:

If there was a Zoo roll call,  I'm here...haha...

maybe your official Woo Girl sign needs an update... =P

that reminds me: woo people are back... yay... = |

New poster, but longtime U2 fan. (First show: summer 2001 in the Netherlands, have also seen them throughout California, Vegas, Portland, Boston, Brussels, and at Notre Dame, at their 1st U.S. show after 9/11. Incredible.) Was wondering if anyone could tell me what the GA lineup process is for the opening show? I saw the tweet about 7am and 7pm check-ins to get a number, but we won't get into Vancouver until after 7pm tonight... 

Thanks ?