So, let's get this organized.  Who is lining up early?  Where are we going to do that? And most importantly, who is calling Levi's Stadium to get the deets.  Are they going to give out wristbands, like the LOVELY SAP Center in San Jose, and then let us leave?  This just seems very, VERY unjust and purposefully making it harder on all of the fans.  We already had a system!  A nice, polite, organized system!

Ideas?  Let us know!

Just called Levi's Stadium. Keeps transferring me to voice mail.  Maybe because they are tired of all of us fans calling? 

Just now, u2fan1977 said:

Just called Levi's Stadium. Keeps transferring me to voice mail.  Maybe because they are tired of all of us fans calling? 

It's early...maybe not there yet.  Keep trying.  And let us know what they say.

OK.  They basically said no one is allowed to line up on the property before 2:00.  So she suggested to find out where Gate B and line up across the street there, but the city might not let us.  I am looking into that now. I can't find where Gate B is anywhere on the web.

I'm thinking across the street on Tasman Drive, but then again, who am I to decide?  And what happened to me in Vegas at the 360 Tour was that they told me no lining up, and people had camped out in line all night, and I just followed the rules and got screwed.  Trying to not letting that happen again. But I have to plan this out!  I'm pregnant and gotta be as comfortable as I can all day so we can dance all night!

We will be in town Tuesday night. Gonna drive over and look at the lay of the land so to speak. We planned on lining up about 9 or 10am  Don't mind waiting all day. we will have water and snacks etc to last us. probably gonna park and take the bus or train because the lots don't open until 2pm. Still planning of course.  

2 hours ago, mysterygirlx said:

We will be in town Tuesday night. Gonna drive over and look at the lay of the land so to speak. We planned on lining up about 9 or 10am  Don't mind waiting all day. we will have water and snacks etc to last us. probably gonna park and take the bus or train because the lots don't open until 2pm. Still planning of course.  

Us, too! 

Compared to San Jose last time, Santa Clara will be chaotic.  We all want to show up early and wait all day, but they aren't opening parking lots or stadium gates until the afternoon (so they say).  I'll do what you all are going to do:  show up early, get there however I can, park wherever I can, and let them deal with us, so that we can form a coherent line. 

I also have no idea of how it will be for GA this time around.  What strategy will we use to get the best spots to stand?

I'll be there and am happy to help keep it together. Appreciate any info on how it is getting up front tonight in Canada. So excited!! Ready to sit with y'all and be together again. Much appreciation to all you angels who organize the GA line for us.  I'll be checking in here for any info. Thank you all so much. Love you Love U2

On 5/12/2017 at 0:12 PM, maggiesp said:

I'll be there and am happy to help keep it together. Appreciate any info on how it is getting up front tonight in Canada. So excited!! Ready to sit with y'all and be together again. Much appreciation to all you angels who organize the GA line for us.  I'll be checking in here for any info. Thank you all so much. Love you Love U2

Hey!  I am thinking if no one has started anything, I am willing (and so is my crew) to organize the GA line.  I am thinking of something like the GA line in Seattle and Vancouver where we will have certain times to check in, just so we don't get into too much trouble with the city.  However, that being said, I have no idea how to go about this all!  I am worried that there is some other fans out there going to do the same thing and we will steam rolled. 

The GA has already started and we had contact with stadium crew.

So during night times, they are shift  (2 To 4 people per shift) taking numbers at the car park entrance in front of the convention center. 

Staying in front of the gate B at night is not allowed.

During day (when back To day light) the place is moved back To the entrance of gate B.

Check in time is 8am and 8pm for tuesday.  On wednesday, day of the show, check in will be at 6am. And you will have To stay. Security check will start at 2pm.

10 hours ago, reddef said:

So during night times, they are shift  (2 To 4 people per shift) taking numbers at the car park entrance in front of the convention center. 

During day (when back To day light) the place is moved back To the entrance of gate B.

Check in time is 8am and 8pm for tuesday.  On wednesday, day of the show, check in will be at 6am. And you will have To stay. Security check will start at 2pm.

Yikes.  So are they already letting people park at the designated parking lot?  (the $40 one?)

Edited by Rich T.

16 hours ago, reddef said:

@reddef Which parking lot entrance are you stationed at during the night? Red Lot 1 West of the Stadium? Thanks, we will see you all tonight (Tues)

Can someone help explain who is taking numbers? I drove by the entrance to red lot 1 and did not see anyone a couple of hours ago? How does this work? Do we get a # and then leave, come back the next morning and line up according to the #? If I have two tix, do both people have to show up today/tonight to get the #?

GA line up started at Gate B. They will give you a number now, you have to check back in at 8pm for more instructions about line up time tomorrow morning. It will probably be around 6-8am tomorrow, and you'll have to stay all day.

There is no separate fan club entrance. Someone called yesterday about that and the stadium said ALL GA, regardless of how purchased, will go through Gate B. Red Zone tix may be different, you'd have to check.

Edited by kylies

I suggest you call them. All I know is that a fan called yesterday because people were confused, and they stated all GA will go thru Gate B. The folks organizing the numbers at Gate B just now also said the same thing. Perhaps the Fan Club entrances mentioned are for those with seats, not GA? Check on it and perhaps get back to us. 

Edited by kylies

20 minutes ago, sboccia said:

Not according to their website. It's very specific.

fc.jpg.8db79565b3cdf96c56c3b997a501c225.jpg

Another member called the venue about this yesterday. They were told one entrance.