cantinadetim

GA entry: different gates for fan club members?

Hey, guys! Just looking at the Levi's stadium website for the show: http://www.levisstadium.com/event/2017-05-17-u2-the-joshua-tree-tour/

"Fan Club Ticket Holders

Fans may enter the stadium through Intel Gate A, Toyota Gate F or Dignity Health Gate C. Please bring the credit card used to purchase your tickets and a valid government issued photo ID to the venue. The gates listed above will open at 5pm PT. Your event ticket is automatically set for credit card admittance only. "

The gates listed here are different than the gate listed for "GA Floor Seat Ticket Holders", which they list as gate B.

I wonder how this will play out?

What does this mean, "Fan Club Ticket Holders"?  Am I a fan club ticket holder just because I am a member here?

Does this mean they will differentiate between people who bought GA through the fan club presale vs those who bought during general onsale?

I recommend contacting the venue to see what exactly they are referring to.  And if you don't mind, let us know in here.  Thanks!

I called the venue. The guy on the phone said that credit card entry was going to be gate B. So if you have GA tickets, whether purchased through the fan club or during regular onsale, it's gate B.

Thanks for checking that out!

43 minutes ago, cantinadetim said:

I called the venue. The guy on the phone said that credit card entry was going to be gate B. So if you have GA tickets, whether purchased through the fan club or during regular onsale, it's gate B.

Thank you so much for checking!