Hello,we are flying from Australia to see 2 concerts,Toronto and Boston.Unfortunately our flights have been changed and we will now miss the Boston gig on the 25th.

Looking to swap these tickets with anyone who has tickets for Washington DC gig on the 20th June,thanks for your attention!!David

On 5/14/2017 at 7:49 PM, daviddugongbell said:

Hello,we are flying from Australia to see 2 concerts,Toronto and Boston.Unfortunately our flights have been changed and we will now miss the Boston gig on the 25th.

Looking to swap these tickets with anyone who has tickets for Washington DC gig on the 20th June,thanks for your attention!!David

Where are your tickets for the Boston show? 

I have just purchased tickets for the Washington gig as they were selling out fast but would be looking to sell these now it's in section 308 Row 9 seat 4&5,let me know if you interested and thanks,regards David

David....If the person above passes on these tickets please let me know as I would be interested in them....Thanks Steve

my email is [NO PERSONAL DETAILS PLEASE. USE PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE] if you would like to send me the details.   Price? method of payment? delivery of the tickets? etc.   looking forward to hearing from you.  Thanks Steve

Edited by mich40
personal info