Sign in to follow this  
RoseannG3910

floor line up

Start Now.....kidding, 360 Rose Bowl there was people there maybe 2 days prior ? It was a high profile show because of the DVD filming. The Security was very inconsistent resulting in a big feud over the line numbering. I would get there early morning the day before and don't leave ....there was a line in place ..... then in the middle of the night a new line materialized.... confusion.... chaos... a mad rush of thousands when the doors opened and all the line went to shit....

Edited by hicksong
?

Your first source of info should be the venue! 

See here: https://www.rosebowlstadium.com/events/u2

Look under FAQs, there is basic info but everyone with a GA ticket is going to get an email friday with the details; so check your email, and also, they will post it on their website too (so they say).

On 5/15/2017 at 3:12 PM, hicksong said:

Start Now.....kidding, 360 Rose Bowl there was people there maybe 2 days prior ? It was a high profile show because of the DVD filming. The Security was very inconsistent resulting in a big feud over the line numbering. I would get there early morning the day before and don't leave ....there was a line in place ..... then in the middle of the night a new line materialized.... confusion.... chaos... a mad rush of thousands when the doors opened and all the line went to shit....

I was at the 360 Rose Bowl show. We got there at about 9 or 10 AM and were #539 in line. The Rose Bowl came through and sharpies everyone's number on their hands. Thankfully they had food stands and portable bathrooms set up outside the stadium. Even with the line madness and the door rush, we ended up fourth row from the front of the stage inside the inner circle. So my two cents, don't burn two days of your life camping for the show. You're going to get in and have a fine spot coming that morning.

Also, wait and see what the Rose Bowl puts out information wise. Something tells me after the chaos of last time, they'll have a bit more organization to how GA lines are going to go this time.