Sign in to follow this  
mikenaz

Side Stage View

I am sitting first section to the side of stage 1/2 way up on Red Zone side for Tampa in a month.  Does anyone know if this is a limited view with seats so parallel to the long screen stage?

Thanks,

Mike

My daughter and husband had the same sort of seats for Vancouver, section 418 on the bc place map if you want to compare.  They said they couldn't see the screen at all

1443_1494713199006.jpeg

That photo is one my husband took from his seat.  Ive seen the show twice now and so much of it is the screen...not the first few songs but once they start into the joshua tree it is.

I was a bay further along (219) and got a better view but even then it was incomplete. The screen is not perfectly flat and has a ripple in the middle which resulted in me often missing the centre of attention. Best example of this is that I was completely oblivious to the final image of the show which is assumed to be Sian and Eli and speculated to be linked to Songs of Experience. 

pirwin, i hope you weren't charged the normal price for those seats or that they at least came with some warning about the possibility of a restricted view. That's really unfair of the promoters to sell seats like that when so much depends on being able to see the screen. 

U2JT30-Vancouver.jpg

First and foremost, I go to see the BAND.   The backdrop, to me, is always secondary.