Sign in to follow this  
coachscott

2 GA tickets for Rose Bowl 5/20 face value

I bought four GA tickets to the Saturday show, but my older daughters unfortunately can't go so now I have 2 extra. I would like to sell them for face value, but even would be willing to give them away if YOU are willing to wait in line for us to enter together (my wife and I have a baby that we don't want to leave with our sitter at the hotel for any longer than we have to. We bought tix through the fan club presale, so we need to use credit card entry and enter with whomever we give/ sell them to).

Does anyone know If my proposal is doable ( do they let one person or a couple line up/ get a number for a group of four entering on the same credit card? Would it be viewed at cutting if we joined you late? What time do the gates open/ line start moving?

If anyone is interested or has answers that might help me, I would greatly appreciate it...you can reply below or message me.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

B,

Were you able to talk to Scott? 

Hi coachscott, my friend and I need 2 tickets, he has messaged you. If you have not spoken with him yet, feel free to contact me as well. Thanks

3 hours ago, BrendanScottXR said:

B,

Were you able to talk to Scott? 

Hi coachscott, my friend and I need 2 tickets, he has messaged you. If you have not spoken with him yet, feel free to contact me as well. Thanks

Still waiting for his reply....