Sign in to follow this  
jdv_99

GA Process Chicago

Out of towner here.  What will be the GA process at Soldier Field? How early can folks line up?  I recall in being fairly easy and ZERO chaos for the 360 tour when I visited.

I am bumping up for also more information.. Also are there bathroom facilities outside for those waiting?

There are bathrooms in the smaller parking garage by the GA line and by the parking ramp on the north side. They might have porta-potties set up also.

From the Soldier Field website:

GA Floor Entry

• The North Parking Garage will open at 6:00AM for fans.
  • GA Floor ticket holders may begin lining up at 6:00AM south of Gate 0 on the south side of the Waldron Tunnel.
  • Overnight queuing is not permitted.
  • Red Zone ticket holder entrance is Gate 4.
  • All gates will open at 5:00PM.

There will most likely be someone around with the GA list a day or two before the shows. There always is.

I am flying in from Dallas. This will be my 1st GA Experience! I am attending the second show in Chicago and won't land until 1 am June 4 :blink:

Is there a process already for GA line? 
Are there going to be several check in times?

NEWBIE HERE FOR GA ! :) 

Check in times will depend on the person who is running the line, there is no physical way to know ahead of time. The process is that you must show up with your entire party, especially if all the tickets are one credit card or you don't mind being separated from your group in the GA line and potentially in the venue. Also, typically there are porta-potties installed for the line. Not many, and expect the toilet paper to run out or be rationed, but they should be available. 

And heads up, it is currently forecasted to rain but is looking like it should clear up around the time people are let in the stadium. That forecast could change up to the day of so prepare to be standing in the rain and in the sunny heat.

Thanks for this info. I'm coming in from Toronto tomorrow morning but my friend doesn't arrive until Friday night. Will pop down on Friday afternoon to see if anyone is around! See you soon! :)

On 5/31/2017 at 11:38 AM, poptarts said:

Thanks for this info. I'm coming in from Toronto tomorrow morning but my friend doesn't arrive until Friday night. Will pop down on Friday afternoon to see if anyone is around! See you soon! :)

Soldier Field is now answering the phones.  The number is: 312-235-700.  The prompt you want is #6 to speak with someone.  It gets very busy.  I have more luck getting through if I listen to all of the prompts mentioned and then hit #6.  I mention only if you don't want to go down and call instead.  They should know all the rules/regulations for this event.  The hours are normally 9-5.

Edited by Manohlive