Sign in to follow this  
aweaver

Advice - RZ tickets and seats for friends on the same credit card

For one of the meadowlands shows I have RZ tickets AND i bought friends seats elsewhere in the stadium - but all on the same credit card.  Does anyone know how I handle this?  I would happily swipe my friends in and then go to the RZ, but I am guessing that will not work.  Any insights appreciated.

You wont need your cc for the RED zone. Just a photo ID. You'll pick up the packet prior to going thru security. You could theoretically pick up your RED zone packet, find yor friend in line & give them your credit card.

Edited by Shannon387

Thank you Shannon - very helpful.  So there is a redzone check-in outside of security?  

Yes it is. You'll see a separate check in area where you line up to pick up your packet, then go off through security to line up to get into the stadium. You could theoretically leave and go hand your friend your credit card and come back. This is assuming all stadiums are doing this the same way, which I would anticipate they would. 

RZ for last night was INSIDE security.  I think it's dependent on the venue and if they have an extra layer like Houston had.

Most venues have been sending out information a few days before the show dealing with issues like this and telling people where to go depending on their tickets. For Seattle, they requested people with tickets with different entry points on a single credit card to go to the box office resolution office the day of the show. I imagine at that point they printed actual tickets.