Sign in to follow this  
aweaver

What do i do? RZ and seats for friends on same credit card

For one of the meadowlands shows I have RZ tickets AND i bought friends seats elsewhere in the stadium - but all on the same credit card.  Does anyone know how I handle this?  I would happily swipe my friends in and then go to the RZ, but I am guessing that will not work.  Any insights appreciated.

For Seattle they sent out an e-mail shortly before the show about what to do with people that had tickets with different entry points on the same credit card. I am pretty sure they wanted you to go to the box office resolution office the day of the show. I imagine you will get a similar e-mail or you could contact the venue and ask what they want people to do in that situation.

I had this issue in Miami between friends having Ga and I had RZ. I called the venue a week in advance and they were able to do paper tickets for the Ga friends - made things a lot easier!

I called MetLife today....I have GA and seats on same card.  They said my friends have to stand in GA line with me, then after I go in I hand off my credit card and ID to my friend - and then my friend has to leave line and go in another entrance for seats.