Max Tsukino

Dallas May 26 #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

:Joshua_Tree_01: Hey, just so you know the date on the topic of the JT DALLAS reads as May 24 ; )

Arrgghh...it is ARLINGTON, not Dallas. I know because I live here. I get it though it is easier to say Dallas. Everyone knows where that is but the stadium is in Arlington where the Dallas Cowboys play. It is right across the street from my local Walmart. :) See you there tomorrow in Sec. C113 Row 1 with two friends flying in from Minnesota. 

3 hours ago, hestia said:

:Joshua_Tree_01: Hey, just so you know the date on the topic of the JT DALLAS reads as May 24 ; )

*headbangdesk.gif*

edited... thanks...

GA line is long already.  We are #231.   The fan club line has been a joke from the get go. The line runners told us that the whole party has to be there at 5 AM., So we did,  as did most everyone else.    There are literally people driving up & getting in their spot at 6 AM now.  

Some people didn't even have a number and/or higher numbers and ended up skipping the line. I'm perturbed about that, but they have their official numbers now, so what's done is done. I just wanted to get rail at B stage. I did main stage in Houston.

Yeah, we had a guy in pretend to be in the group in front of us and get a wristband.

Yup. Overall the line up is a huge mess and we're pretty anxious about how things will play out throughout the day. Far more stressful than necessary. Houston  GA line was so much more streamlined!

Mich40, you beat me to the punch. Was just about to post this. Just posted it on Twitter (that image was my scan from the e-mail from AT&T Stadium).

1 minute ago, mdarwin said:

Mich40, you beat me to the punch. Was just about to post this. Just posted it on Twitter (that image was my scan from the e-mail from AT&T Stadium).

Yes, I saw that. :) Was going to make it as your tweet, but it made the image very small.  Thanks for helping get the info out!

1 minute ago, mich40 said:

Yes, I saw that. :) Was going to make it as your tweet, but it made the image very small.  Thanks for helping get the info out!

Not a problem! Been staying spoiler free for 2 weeks and now back on U2 social media trying to provide whatever info I can! Can't wait for tonite. glad I didn't get GA though. I have 2 friends flying in from Minnesota at 11:30 am and it would be too late to bother with GA. Got the VIP Gold fan package instead. Too bad the organization here is f'd. It was fine in 2009 for the 360 tour.

2 minutes ago, mdarwin said:

Not a problem! Been staying spoiler free for 2 weeks and now back on U2 social media trying to provide whatever info I can! Can't wait for tonite. glad I didn't get GA though. I have 2 friends flying in from Minnesota at 11:30 am and it would be too late to bother with GA. Got the VIP Gold fan package instead. Too bad the organization here is f'd. It was fine in 2009 for the 360 tour.

I'm sure you will have an amazing time! Enjoy it all!

For those still looking for a cheap ticket tonite Ticketmaster has the Party Pass for $35.00

Party Pass: U2

Please note These are STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets for either East or West endzones at AT&T Stadium. There will be no chair for this ticket. 

Guests with party pass tickets who sit in a stadium seat will be ejected from the stadium