Sign in to follow this  
Jenwins

SOLD: Face value - 1 seat for NYC2

Ticket is sold. I have one ticket to sell at face value for NYC2 (6/29). Section 124, Row 11. I've already checked on Ticketmaster.com, and I can transfer the ticket for free. DM if interested.

Edited by Jenwins
Ticket is sold

Hello Jenwins. I have 2 questions. When you say NYC, do you mean East Rutherford, NJ (MetLife Stadium there)? Also, I didn't think those tickets were transferable at all - I thought they require the card they were purchased with to be swiped at the stadium for entry (unless a person somehow got their ticket(s) 'in hand' when they bought them). Thanx in advance for your reply.

I am curious as well-I need to sell ticks and I thought it would be impossible to transfer them before the show.

I did not buy this ticket through the presale, so I was able to sell the ticket through Ticketmaster. My understanding is that tickets purchased through the presale are not transferable (which is why I have a ticket for the Cleveland show that will go unused). Sorry - this probably does not help you!