Sign in to follow this  
rlj1010

So... has anyone won the backstage tour drawing?

I know one of the Red Zone perks is supposed to be entry into the drawing for a backstage tour...

Have we had any winners yet?   I haven't seen anyone mention it...

Just curious what that was like...

I won in Chicago on the last tour. Was pretty sweet. Went under the stadium to the 'server' room, up the the light/video control consoles in the stands and under the stage. Saw all of Edge's guitars and met Dallas (his tech). Even got to go up on the B stage. Did not meet the band though.

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

IMG_1768.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

Edited by mwiewel

When I was queuing to pick up my wristband at Glasgow on the second night on the I & E tour, the guy before me in the queue won.

As happy as I was for him & his wife, I was absolutely gutted that I'd missed out by one person.

For this tour, they are doing the drawing beforehand and contacting the winners the day before the show... supposedly.

My friend was notified Friday that she and I won it for Chicago's Saturday show.  Absolutely amazing. Took us in the sound/lighting booth and the guys there talked to us for a while. Spent a bunch of time backstage, behind the screen, and learned so much about the whole set up. The production designer talked to us for a while and told us when the "magic moment" of the show would be. We ended with pics on the B stage. 

5 minutes ago, CSanderson said:

My friend was notified Friday that she and I won it for Chicago's Saturday show.  Absolutely amazing. Took us in the sound/lighting booth and the guys there talked to us for a while. Spent a bunch of time backstage, behind the screen, and learned so much about the whole set up. The production designer talked to us for a while and told us when the "magic moment" of the show would be. We ended with pics on the B stage. 

I might have a picture of you. Were you out there with Dallas?

On 6/5/2017 at 8:23 PM, mich40 said:

I might have a picture of you. Were you out there with Dallas?

Mich-I had two friends on non-RZ backstage tour...might've been them...Facebook message the photo if you could - guy/girl tall blonde, guy with glasses...

A group behind me won the Backstage Tour in Seattle.  He said he was notified the night before.  Saw him onstage later so I guess someone wins....

My friends from Liverpool, received a phone call this evening from Emma informing them they had won the backstage tour for Twickenham on Saturday night, they are so excited!

How cool for them, I hope they have a blast.............it must be my turn soon.....surely!! ?