Sign in to follow this  
gcf1971

Parking Link for those looking for it

If you want to buy parking in advance (which is probably a good idea with the parking situation down there) I found this link right off of Lincoln Financial Field's website:

https://phillysports.clickandpark.com

Not sure if the prices are more than what they would be getting it down there but I'm heading down with my family (including 2 children) so I don't want to be walking for a mile to get to the show in case these lots get full.

These tickets are for lot K right next to LFF.

thank you for posting that link. keep in mind that the Phillies play at Citizens Bank Park the same day at 1:35pm. I know they arent good right now but Fathers day / Sunday games bring in bigger crowds. expect parking to be a nightmare as the Phillies game will end around 4. everyone getting to the stadium complex for U2 will be encountering phillies fans leaving. It could be a rough going. for those arriving early to queue this should not be an issue. 

I received an email from the venue stating parking will open at 1pm. I called, but the person didn't know of any parking that will be open earlier, say, for GA folks.

We are Red Zone and with our kids so we aren't going crazy early so the K lot parking should work out for us.  We will probably head down around 5pm or so.