Sign in to follow this  
vertigojds

Paper Tickets For Gilette GA

I'm a little confused and hoping someone can answer.  I thought all GA floor tickets for this tour were credit card entry only, which is what I expected when I purchased tickets for the Gilette Stadium show.  I was surprised when physical paper tickets arrived in the mail from Ticketmaster.  How can Gilette have paper GA tickets if the entire tour is supposed to be credit card entry only for GA?  I'm assuming they're legitimate, but it also seems too good to be true. 

I too have hard tickets to the show for GA.  I was happy about this given that I lost the debit card I used to purchase the tickets way back when.  Any idea about what time Gillette will let us line up?

paper yes, could upload to phone for digital tix and that will still get you in.

Mass for you being different is a born right.

I, too, have paper tickets this time around. I called Ticketmaster to confirm I did not have to show my CC upon entry and they seemed confused as well but assured me (after checking on it while I was on hold a few times) that a CC is not needed for entry--only if they were .PDF tickets. Hope that's the case!  The CC entry slowed down GA entry, imo.