Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Chicago June 4 #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

Recommended Posts

Hey!! Does anybody know what songs they are playing before they get on stage.  I was at the shows the past 2 nights and I can't figure out the songs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wendall said:

Hey!! Does anybody know what songs they are playing before they get on stage.  I was at the shows the past 2 nights and I can't figure out the songs

 

 

 

Sorry, just had too :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xrayjets said:

 

 

 

Sorry, just had too :P

You are too funny! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:00 AM, CSanderson said:

 Starting to give out GA wristbands for tonight's show. :):)

When did GA line really get going?  Going to a concert in a couple of weeks plan to be there by 10a for a 7p show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, elord said:

When did GA line really get going?  Going to a concert in a couple of weeks plan to be there by 10a for a 7p show

At Chicago 2 I was in line at 530am day of and I was #111.  Got the exact spot on the tree that I had been planning for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CSanderson said:

At Chicago 2 I was in line at 530am day of and I was #111.  Got the exact spot on the tree that I had been planning for. 

or you can arrive at 305pm and get a spot like this (satellite stage, yellow highlight).  It had filled in a lot since then. We were in the early entry group, maybe ~500-600th.

305pm arrival gets you a spot like this.

Edited by finz_89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...