Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

Leaving the GA line?

Ok so roll call (Pittsburgh show) is at 6:00 am, one can leave the line after that, correct? How much time is allowed to be gone?

There's a Facebook group for this show too, and someone in there has said he started the GA line already. Check there for more info too perhaps?

Take this with a grain of salt, but my past experiences in GA lines have all depended on the people around me in said line. Once we had talked for a while and became friends, we all worked out times for each of us to leave during the day for rest, bathroom breaks, lunch, etc.

Ok yes, this is what I needed to know. We won't be there until late-ish tomorrow, hopefully not too late. MSG we did great, but it was also not as big!

What was the name of that FB page? Once the line is in full swing, you can leave the line here and there, but it is GA courtesy to not be gone for ages. If you check in tomorrow like we will  there will most likely be a rollcall sometime Tuesday evening. The 6 AM rollcall on Wednesday morning is when you line up and pretty much stay in line. As I said, people come and go for a bit here and there during the day, but for the most part you hang out in line.

We ended up being 31-38 in line for MSG 1 and the line was conducted and organized really well. No problems at all.