Sign in to follow this  
anjlfan

How will Foxborough Work?

Hi all, Been to MANY U2 concerts all the way back to 1987 but this will be my first GA experience. Any suggestions on how this will work, will they let us line up early, how to get a good spot, and lastly, WHY are they not running the train from Boston?  

I appreciate any information!  So excited for this concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm floored they wouldn't run a train!?..website says for special concerts ,etc t hat  they do...How much bigger of a concert is there than this?..took 3+ to get outta there in 09'

I e-mailed the MBTA and their reply was that they're not running the trains for this event. :( Will be flying out to Boston next week and still need to figure out how we're getting out there. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

On 6/15/2017 at 1:23 AM, brandy2500 said:

I e-mailed the MBTA and their reply was that they're not running the trains for this event. :( Will be flying out to Boston next week and still need to figure out how we're getting out there. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

My group is in same predicament. Flying into Boston, staying downtown, and was expecting to ride train. I have reserved some seats for a chartered bus on skedaddle.com. It's $30 a person, which is the cheapest i'm finding. We have to get five more people to make the route go live (credit cards are not charged until 48 hours before event if ride goes live). It will leave from Biddy Early's Pub at 4pm on sunday. The link is letskedaddle.com/events/8566

thanks! 

Edited by colby_martin

My friend who I am going with said there is a train from Boston to Mansfield which is the next town over.  I guess you could uber to the stadium.  The problem with that is getting home that night.  You would have to uber back to Mansfield and the traffic is HORRIFIC. 

I get the stadium shows but Gillette is not the best as far as getting out after the show.  I am dreading it. 

I would definitely try to find some busses that are heading down.  My friend is going to head down the night before by train to Mansfield and I am going to drive down the day of the show.  I sadly have to go to a bridal shower at noon so I am going to have zoom zoom zoom down there. 

On 6/14/2017 at 11:23 PM, brandy2500 said:

We are going on a party bus ( with bathroom), bostoncommoncoach.com