Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone know where the GA line for Hard Rock Stadium will form? Ticketmaster email that went out today said that you could line up at the northwest gate but not before 3 p.m. I imagine there will be an unofficial line someplace but have not seen where.

Edited by BarretoA

U2: THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017
HARD ROCK STADIUM ENTRY PROCEDURES
ENTRANCE GATE
As a GA Field ticket holder, please enter Hard Rock Stadium at the Northwest Gate. You MUST bring the credit card you used to purchase your tickets and a valid government issued photo ID. Your GA Field tickets are automatically set to CREDIT CARD admittance ONLY.
You may begin lining up at the Northwest Gate entrance at 3 p.m.; however, access to the floor will not be permitted until 5 p.m. or at Hard Rock Stadium’s discretion.

*Your entire group must be present for entry into the stadium

from email I received I haven't seen any posts on where or  when line up and numbers given yet

Edited by nitz1
A

Is it worth checking a night before If people is giving numbers ?  I arrive on June 10 in the night !!

@Victor Noe It has been raining a lot the last few days and the bad weather is supposed to continue through next week including Sunday. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay out all night as some of the storms have been quite severe with lightning and hail. Better to show up the morning of the show.

I'm hoping someone chimes in with more details about the GA line so that we are all clear.

On 6/7/2017 at 2:50 PM, BarretoA said:

@Victor Noe It has been raining a lot the last few days and the bad weather is supposed to continue through next week including Sunday. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay out all night as some of the storms have been quite severe with lightning and hail. Better to show up the morning of the show.

I'm hoping someone chimes in with more details about the GA line so that we are all clear.

im seeing sunny skies this weekend including sunday..those weather apps are WRONG..stick to local news

I'm getting there late but I saw on Facebook that a line has been forming. It is by the Gate 6 parking gate on the west side of the stadium. Check in is at 8 pm tonight and 8 am tomorrow. I will not be going there today or tomorrow morning. Please note that everyone in your group needs to go together even to get the number. Good luck!

23 hours ago, larryslemongirl said:

@BarretoA where on Facebook did you see that a GA line has already started?  Thanks!

@larryslemongirl  Sorry for the delay in responding. There is a Facebook group called U2 Joshua Tree 2017 Miami where I saw that info. 

Edited by BarretoA