Sign in to follow this  
bobczx2

New Shows

so if i used a presale code for the 1st leg, will i get a new one for the shows that were just added????    I think we should since we had no idea that more shows were going to be added.  

Very, very unlikely to the point of no, there will not be new codes - have in mind that this is a tour extension, not a new tour...

Please wait until further announcement with more details, please...

ETA: From the FAQ:

Q - If I purchased 4 tickets in Presales for shows in May to August, do I qualify for 4 more tickets for recently shows announced for this week during the presales?

A – No… the 4 ticket presale limit applies to shows that were announced last Jan/Feb and the recently announced shows this week. If you have used your 4 ticket limit already you can purchase tickets during the general onsale.

http://www.u2.com/help

Edited by Max Tsukino
Info added

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Very, very unlikely to the point of no, there will not be new codes - have in mind that this is a tour extension, not a new tour...

Please wait until further announcement with more details, please

I just renew suscription because it is expiring in two weeks....would that apply for presale code?

Edited by superyeyo

Just now, superyeyo said:

I just renew suscription because it is expiring in two weeks....would thay apply for presale code?

No... If you had a presale code, it still applies for this tour extension. You would get a new presale code if/when a new different non-Joshua Tree 30th anniversary tour happens...

Hey Max....did not use all 4 in the first leg so I am guessing  I can try for the other 2. Where is my code here now.....cant remember which group I'm in so I can try for tickets while on the road to Bonnaroo....

Muchas Gracias

Just now, bethtalisman said:

Hey Max....did not use all 4 in the first leg so I am guessing  I can try for the other 2. Where is my code here now.....cant remember which group I'm in so I can try for tickets while on the road to Bonnaroo....

Muchas Gracias

patience... codes will appear closer to the presale date/time...

http://www.u2.com/help being updated, emails to go out to all subscribers soon..

Q - How do I gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket presale?
A - To gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket presale you will need your unique and personal presale Access code that has been allocated to you as an eligible current Subscriber of U2.com. You will be notified of how and when to access the presale ticketing pages via the U2.com Tour page and by email. The presale ticketing links FOR EACH CONCERT will also be available via the Tour page of U2.com once the presale for that concert has started.

2 minutes ago, bethtalisman said:

ah dear Bigwave....missed this.....better log off now tho or the packing for Bonnaroo will not get done today! xo

we will be looking out for ya Beth :)

26 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

No... If you had a presale code, it still applies for this tour extension. You would get a new presale code if/when a new different non-Joshua Tree 30th anniversary tour happens...

Hi Max, are you sure? I remember during 360 tour I had 3 diferentes presales codes (one for each suscription year). Now I have bought in January 2 tickets to Miami show with the presale code i had. But I renew my suscription in March so, i will no get a new presale code? (Acording to FAQs I can buy 2 new tickets, but are you sure I will really get no new presale code?)

Salu2

Edited by pgt80

Just now, pgt80 said:

Hi Max, are you sure? I remember during 360 tour I had 3 diferentes presales codes (one for each suscription year). Now I have bought in January 2 tickets to Miami show with the presale code i had. But I renew my suscription in March so, i will no get a new presale code? (Acording to FAQs I can buy 2 new tickets, but are you sure I will really no get a new presale code?)

Salu2

that was then, this is now...

if you still have tickets left in your presale code, you may be able to buy 2 tickets... but it's very, very unlikely you will get a new code...

If there are any members who didn't use all presale allotment and isn't going to the new shows, please msg me as i need 4 for Minneapolis.

Forgive me a newbie question, but do the presale tickets sell out quickly? I've wanted to see U2 forever and I'm not missing my chance this time!

Just now, tarynhurtado said:

Forgive me a newbie question, but do the presale tickets sell out quickly? I've wanted to see U2 forever and I'm not missing my chance this time!

it's variable... some cities do sell out the presale ticket allotment quickly, some other don't...

5 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

that was then, this is now...

if you still have tickets left in your presale code, you may be able to buy 2 tickets... but it's very, very unlikely you will get a new code...

Thanks!!

Salu2

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

it's variable... some cities do sell out the presale ticket allotment quickly, some other don't...

Thanks Max! I'll make sure I'm on it. I'm so excited they're coming to Minneapolis! 

Just now, tarynhurtado said:

Thanks Max! I'll make sure I'm on it. I'm so excited they're coming to Minneapolis! 

The recommendation would be to try to be there at the exact moment the presale starts, so your chances to get your desired ticket are higher...

good luck!!!

1 minute ago, pgt80 said:

Thanks!!

Salu2

if this somehow changes, you will be notified...

suerte...