Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

It's "Feeding Time" at Zootopia

Cilantro Lime Shrimp Scampi on angel hair pasta with oven roasted carrot fries dusted with chilli powder and paprika. 

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:00 PM, illumination70 said:

Double cheeseburgers from Wendy's!!

illumination70, that sounds good!  I think I'll go to Wendy's this week!

Cappellacci Della Nonna-Homemade fresh pasta with chunky lobster, shrimp, crab meat and marscapone chesse, served with vodka sauce.  I wish I knew how to make it.  I have to go to my favorite, not in Italy but Italian, restaurant to get it.  It is tasty and it's only $21.95 for the complete dinner.  Yum.  Now I'm hungry and it's too late to eat, as I'm old(ER) and acid relux has entered the picture.  :angry:

1 hour ago, natural11 said:

illumination70, that sounds good!  I think I'll go to Wendy's this week!

That, along with a large frosty, is my post U2 driving home to Milwaukee late night snack.  Luckily, I've a drive home and time for the above mentioned acid reflux to not occur.  :D

On 3/14/2018 at 10:35 PM, Manohlive said:

That, along with a large frosty, is my post U2 driving home to Milwaukee late night snack.  Luckily, I've a drive home and time for the above mentioned acid reflux to not occur.  :D

Manohlive, ah, yes, never forget the frosty! I am so looking forward...

Acid reflux, yup, I have a family member who has that too...all to be considered!

Will post again after I indulge!

Leftover corned beef, carrots, cabbage, onions, and potatoes with plenty of boiling juice for gravy! Yummmy! ☘

Homemade chilli beans made with ground turkey and a salad loaded with all the good stuff including ranch salad dressing and of course, avacado.

Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry and steamed red rice at home...no take out can top my home cooked food!!

Butternut squash ravioli with homemade Alfredo sauce with sauteed mushrooms and crooknecked squash, parmesan cheese, with fresh tarragon and parsley! I used pureed baked sweet potato as a thickener. Oh my this was so good!! No recipe per say I got ideas from 2 online cooking videos, but made it my own! Fun Saturday night cooking session !

Herb-Roasted Pork Chop with Spring Vegetable Hash and honey mustard...from Plated. Oh my....so good!!

Soy-Glazed Scallops with citrus, peanuts and arugula on a bed of rice....(free from Plated)!