illumination70

It's "Feeding Time" at Zootopia

1 hour ago, natural11 said:

Sausage McMuffin and a small coffee from McDonald's! The Breakfast of Champions...bahhhaaaa!

RIght on,  I had a breakfast of champions myself.  I wasn't in the mood to cook (it's too hot for that)so I had a bowl of Cap-in Crunch Cereal with Crunch Berries ,alond milk and coffee!!

1 hour ago, illumination70 said:

RIght on,  I had a breakfast of champions myself.  I wasn't in the mood to cook (it's too hot for that)so I had a bowl of Cap-in Crunch Cereal with Crunch Berries ,alond milk and coffee!!

Ya gotta do that on occasion!

Enjoy!

I've been trying to eat clean lately. Whole foods, green tea, lemon water☺:POPLemon:I mixed up some iced tea, black with lemon & sugar my favorite.

This is good for me as I'm trying to keep on a budget. I get "cull" food at work, a lot of fresh veggies, day old bread & such. The list is endless.. 

I'm enjoying food from the garden also... the best..I'll try to put the ? in the gallery

Tonight it will probably be some kind of fastfood somewhere around the Stade de France in Paris ... Oh the sacrifices one has to make before a U2-show ?

13 hours ago, jojes said:

Tonight it will probably be some kind of fastfood somewhere around the Stade de France in Paris ... Oh the sacrifices one has to make before a U2-show ?

Unless you're in Amsterdam! Best stadium food ever?????

16 hours ago, jojes said:

I hear ya when I attended the Seattle show, I  "threw caution to the wind" and treated myself to a "Jumbo Burrito" at "Taco Del Mar" in the Pioneer Square shop on my way to the Century Link Field.  THe burrito was pricey  but if it was part of the journey to the U2 concert,, it was worth it!!