illumination70

It's "Feeding Time" at Zootopia

Desert this evening consisted of way too many Pepperidge Farm Geneva distinctive cookies! 

Blue Apron grocery/recipe delivery services strikes a home run again tonight with Spicy Green Chile Pork Chops with Summer Squash, Corn and Quinoa. I highly recommend them!  So good!!

I've been getting into making smoothie bowls. Blending fresh & frozen fruit, then topping it with banana slices & granola. I'm working on making them look pretty, also. The key for me is to add the banana as slices, when you mix it in the banana flavor takes over. 🍓🍑🍎🍋🍌🌼

Pork carnitas tostada with all the fixins- beans, queso, lettuce, salsa, etc. eaten with 2 precious family members at one of my favorite local Mexican restaurants for lunch SO GOOD!

4 hours ago, natural11 said:

Pork carnitas tostada with all the fixins- beans, queso, lettuce, salsa, etc. eaten with 2 precious family members at one of my favorite local Mexican restaurants for lunch SO GOOD!

Pork Carnitas do sound good!!  Speaking of Mexican Food, tonight's menu included Enchiladas with Brown Rice and a touch of Tabasco sauce!!

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, illumination70 said:

Spanish Rice with lots of Tabasco Sauce!!

Ole! Tonight was chicken taco night...with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, sautéed red bell peppers, onions, cheddar cheese and red onion with Sriracha sauce.

Feeling domestic today! Home made cream of potato soup (non-fat milk used, no cream in my small effort to reduce fat intake), a piece of rotisserie chicken, and home made baba ghanoush (a friend let me pick some eggplant from their garden and I had to use it)!

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:27 AM, hestia said:

I've been getting into making smoothie bowls. Blending fresh & frozen fruit, then topping it with banana slices & granola. I'm working on making them look pretty, also. The key for me is to add the banana as slices, when you mix it in the banana flavor takes over. 🍓🍑🍎🍋🍌🌼

Smoothie bowls...now there's an idea!  YUMMY!

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:05 AM, dadano said:

well hello..

yeah coffey for sure, eggs and cheese,tomatos and onions with spices......

tasty for sure.. have a blast!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Nice breakfast, dadano!

2 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Boca Burgers (Vegetarian)!!

I haven't had a Boca in a long time! Yum!

This is my pre-Indianapolis fare: 

Polska Kielbasa, potatoes, onions, carrots and sauerkraut saute!

:u2-1383:

Edited by natural11
City correct now.

3 hours ago, natural11 said:

This is my pre-Indianapolis fare: 

Polska Kielbasa, potatoes, onions, carrots and sauerkraut saute!

:u2-1383:

Sounds yummy!!  As for me, tonight's menu consisted of mozzirella  sticks, chicken nuggets and tater tots!!

oh, sauerkraut ... yummy

That got me wanting hotdogs with sauerkraut ... maybe something for this evening ... town fair is going on and we're taking the kids there, no proper cooking tonight, so a hotdog at the fair sounds like a good option 😉

15 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Sounds yummy!!  As for me, tonight's menu consisted of mozzirella  sticks, chicken nuggets and tater tots!!

Ya got have those goodies every once in a while, illumination70!!  

6 hours ago, jojes said:

oh, sauerkraut ... yummy

That got me wanting hotdogs with sauerkraut ... maybe something for this evening ... town fair is going on and we're taking the kids there, no proper cooking tonight, so a hotdog at the fair sounds like a good option 😉

That sounds like fun, enjoy, jojes!