Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

It's "Feeding Time" at Zootopia

Home made in the frying pan hamburger with lettuce, tomato, avocado, stone ground mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, and onions on a whole grain bun, with a side of asparagus slathered with fresh, chopped, sauteed  garlic and olive oil. There are only 10 hours and 35 minutes remaining until I have my SOE CD in hand!

:Zoo_Cart:

Dinner of egg scramble with sauteed mushrooms,  spinach,  topped with cherry tomatoes and raw milk white cheddar cheese, cranberry apple juice. Breakfast at dinner.

Cherry tomatoes smothered in olive oil and homemade pesto sobbed up with a chunk of a baguette of whole grain bread. Water.

6 minutes ago, illumination70 said:

Dinner tonight was macaroni and cheese with a nice salad washed down with a glass of Port wine!!

That sounds good, illumination70!!

Good morning everyone! Last of the baguette toasted with avacado smash, cilantro and black coffee. 

:Zoo_Coffee:

Blue Apron night. Spiced Pork Tacos with Cabbage Slaw & Roasted Butternut Squash. Excellent food delivery service and fantastic food from Blue Apron!

A sandwich on Le Brea bread with stone ground mustard, mayonnaise. Slice of cheddar cheese, turkey lunchmeat, lettuce and tomato, carrot sticks and 2 cinnamon rolls.

The day after Christmas OVER EATING I am eating freshly sliced strawberries,  a bowl of oatmeal with raisins, flax seed, wheat germ, brown sugar, walnuts, nutmeg, cinnamon, and milk with a tankard size mug of hot, black coffee as I sit in my favorite chair with headphones on playing John Belt's contemplative intrumental tunes. 

Natural 11's Lemon bar recipe:

1 cube butter (1/2 cup)

1 cup flour

1/4 cup powdered sugar

2 eggs beaten

1 cup sugar

2 tablespoons of flour 

Grated rind of one lemon

2 tablespoons lemon juice ( If you like them tart add a little bit more lemon juice.)

Half a teaspoon baking powder

Dash of salt

Cut the first 3 ingredients with a pastry blender and Pat into a 9 by 5 baking pan. Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Mix eggs, sugar, flour, rind, juice, baking powder and salt. Pour on crust bake at 350 until golden brown. Cool before cutting into bars.

Since I wasn't a part of the Christmas card exchange, this is my gift to my fellow Zootopians.

I've made these cookies since I was a kid. My friend Anita and I used to make them. She had a lemon tree in her yard.

They are much like a shortbread and very easy and delicious. Enjoy!

♥️?