Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

It's "Feeding Time" at Zootopia

Slices of my home made Challah bread broiled with apricot Stilton cheese (my sister gave it to me for Christmas)  and dried cranberries, orange slices (from the tree in the backyard) and coffee (black).  YUMMY! I see a walk on the horizon of this new day after this breakfast! 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 12:20 PM, illumination70 said:

Leftovers from Christmas Dinner because I despise waste!!

I am with you on that one. illumination70!   I took the bones from the prime rib we ate Christmas Day, made beef stock and then made barley beef veggie soup.  I do not have a recipe to share with everyone here on this one.  I just looked up several recipes online and used ingredients we had on hand.  It turned out great and there is a little bit left!

Mini Milky Way and Snickers candies. Now that's a healthy lunch for day #2 of 2018, huh!? Imagine with me a pile of wrappers...yes, you've got it! Ha!!

5 hours ago, natural11 said:

Mini Milky Way and Snickers candies. Now that's a healthy lunch for day #2 of 2018, huh!? Imagine with me a pile of wrappers...yes, you've got it! Ha!!

Your lunch sounds similar to my breakfast the day after Halloween!!  The menu at my place tonight was leftover chicken fettuccini alfredo with a glass of sparkling cider with Holiday spice (nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves)!!

13 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Your lunch sounds similar to my breakfast the day after Halloween!!  The menu at my place tonight was leftover chicken fettuccini alfredo with a glass of sparkling cider with Holiday spice (nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves)!!

I appreciate your understanding here, illumination70! Breakfast, poached egg, San Luis Sourdough bread slice, sliced cherry tomatoes, and a few dashes of Cholula hot sauce! 

pasta with ham and cheese!:)

Lamb casserole with apricots and bulgur for dinner

Leftovers for lunch - baked potatoes with chives, olive oil, cheddar, with honey mustard slaw on the side and a bottle of Perrier with a twist of orange slice (from our tree in the yard).

Oatmeal with wheat germ, raisins, flax seeds, nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, and non-fat milk with a slug o' coffee!