4 hours ago, jaureguigerardo said:

Do people really follow this kind on instructions?, I'm afraid that no matter what the official statement says there will be poeple in line before 8 am. What do you guys think?. First time in GA for me.

Its entirely possible (probable?) that there will be some sort of unofficial fan number list offsite that starts a day or two earlier, they have no control over that.  Whether or not the venue allows people on property before 8am is anyone's guess.....people have been known to sweet-talk security at other venues to allow earlier lineups. 

Recommend you look at Joe's Guide, its super helpful:

http://onlineonthehorizon.com/ga-guide/

Unless you really want to be along a rail or a couple rows from a rail, you don't need to be there first thing for this tour, so it depends what you want.  For example we showed up in the GA line at 4pm at the Rose Bowl last May, and ended up about 10 yards to the right of the tree stage in the middle of the stadium floor, and we were perfectly happy at that spot. 

people are already starting an "official fan line up" with two check ins per day.

Ridiculous in my opinion. I hope the City and Stadium staff will respect their own policies

15 minutes ago, angel_28 said:

people are already starting an "official fan line up" with two check ins per day.

Ridiculous in my opinion. I hope the City and Stadium staff will respect their own policies

It is absolutely ridiculous and unfair for all the people traveling to San Diego for the show, it is childish.

Was # 161 in the St. Louis queue, came in from Boston. Understand that with the way the world is it was the right thing to do... trying not to dwell

Anyway looking for one GA for San Diego

Thanks !!

Does anyone know if there will be a list for red zone? Also, what time should we arrive for red zone if we want the rail?

18 hours ago, angel_28 said:

Oh?  A full 5 days ahead of time?  That is ridiculous.  Care to share, did you actually drive down there and see it?  I'm not seeing it in the usual forums/places.  Must be a "double secret" list.  

Geez. Guess we should just head straight to stadium when we land Thursday morning, huh? :huh:

P.S.: I have one GA for sale, face value (OBO). Someone flaked on me after I made the effort to buy an extra ticket bc she was "desperate" to see them again.

Has anyone heard of a line forming tonight? I'm hoping everyone can just obey the 8am policy set by Qualcomm, but just curious. If it's tonight, I'll make the drive. 

At i+e I went the night before to the forum and got a number on my hand and then showed back up at 8am for a recheck. This was fan run, and it was and great system.