Sign in to follow this  
DanielleMeyer

Bring your ponchos! Rain ... Rain... Rain

For those of you who don't live in S. Florida and are flying in...bring a poncho. We have had nearly non-stop rain since last Thursday, and the forecast shows this going on until *next* Thursday. I know the show is rain or shine...just hoping the rain doesn't alter the show. To be honest, I am more nervous about thunder, especially having been at the Tibetan Freedom Fest in DC many years ago. Let's hope those clouds stay away from the Hard Rock.

Perhaps a benefit...they could play MLK or SUMMER RAIN? haha. 

Coming in from NY was hoping the weather would hold off- fingers crossed- been to outdoor venues where they had to evacuate because of lightning- please noooo

UPDATE: Its supposed to be sunny this weekend including Sunday with a small chance (20%) of an isolated shower...Thank GOD!

3 hours ago, jeffgq said:

UPDATE: Its supposed to be sunny this weekend including Sunday with a small chance (20%) of an isolated shower...Thank GOD!

I bought a rain jacket yesterday- hope not to need it!!! Keep the faith! 

You can't really trust the weather forecast this early out, especially in South Florida....  

The forecast will change and change back again, and then again...

The show is rain or shine... I'd prefer an indoor show, but I'll be happy no matter what.

2 days ago its was like.."oh theres only a 20% chance of rain sunday" now its up to 50%..they still cant predict jack shit in the year 2017..whatever, ill stand in the rain..bring it..

Currently, the overall day has a high chance of rain, but if you look at the hourly details, around 8-11pm, the chance of rain drops to 20%... so we'll see...

Still lots of time... can't go by forecast yet.

It's currently 75 and sunny with sun and 80s through the eeekend here in NY- and I'm on my way to Sunny Florida?