Sign in to follow this  
train racer

Ticket Prices for Detroit?

Not finding any info re. different price on a seating plan for Detroit show.  Am I missing something?

According to their site - cheapest to most expensive is as follows:

P5 is $35 - 300 level opposite end of stadium from stage
P4 (GA) is $70 
P4 (seating) is $70 - opposite end of stadium from stage 100 level
P3 is $100 - opposite end of stadium from stage & some upper level, includes 100 level
P2 is $165 - middle to opposite end of stadium from stage, 100-300 level
P1 is $290 - lower seats to immediate side of stage, 100-200 level

Also remember fees. I had GA and had about $30(!!!!!) in fees

Hope this helps

Thanks ... assuming that info was only available once you were through the gate with a Red Hill presale code?

I only have Wires ... should not have let membership lapse :-(   and can't find that info available anywhere.

Much appreciated!

I don't remember seeing it before getting to the ticket page but I knew I was after GA so I didn't pay much attention.

Thanks for the info. Any chance you could post a chart corresponding to various 'P' zones? Since I'm "Wires" I can't seem to get access to a chart.

Can probably make a good guess given the posted info above and their seating chart ... but would have been nice if they'd been able to provide it in one place.

Thanks again for the intel, abluerwhite!

U2-seating-chart-76aa3a2b96.jpg

No worries! From what I remember,

P1 is roughly sections 126-129 and the 200 sections immediately above it. Same thing for the other side, it was roughly (I'm going on memory here) 103-107 and the 200 sections immediately above that.

P2 was around 108-113/120-125 

Sections 115 & 116 were registering as P4 seating. Obviously P4 FLR GA is the floor.

P5 was the 300 levels in the 315-325 area

Don't remember where P3 was but you can probably fill in the blanks/make an educated guess based on the price

This isn't 100% accurate and all section numbers I listed are approximate but that was roughly what I saw when clicking the different tiers to populate the sections so don't use this as the sole basis for deciding what section to get as I could be wrong with the exact sections. But this will give you an idea of roughly where you'd be sitting based on the price bracket you select/have budgeted.

With all of that, here's an attempt to brutalize the data with Microsoft Paint...

Same disclaimers from me as from abluerwhite: YMMV ... not official ... ... caveat emptor.

JT.png

Just got tix through Wires presale.  They were $100 (P3) and Section 111, Row 15.   I was also offered Section 122 at the same (P3 $100) range.

So, I definitely messed up the above map.

That said... never saw any actual priced seating map from the venue ... and got booted out of my other browser sessions once my purchase was complete.

So, sadly ... not much more intelligent if available... so take the a posted map with a HUGE grain of salt.

I had mixed results. First trying best available for the tier 2 it put me on the other side away from stage B , which I don't consider best seats. Second attempt got me section 107 for Tier two , some 30 rows up (lower rows seem reserved for the vip package). So I bought two of those.

You're map is close enuf and good to use given the venue only allows you to see the sections for each tier when you try to customize your selection and pick section based on the pricing tier you have

Tried for two additional and I'm getting This offer is currently restricted. Please make a different selection.

Got 4 GA tix - way too much in fees.

Sub-total -                     $280.00

Handling fee -                   $5.00

Convenience charge -   $87.40

Facility fee -                    $14.00 

Grand total  -               $386.40