Sign in to follow this  
kerber

ONLY VIP package showing

WTH - I am only getting VIP package options, won't let me in Red Hill with my Red Hill code for presale, Minneapolis, HELP!

MODS - got a number for TM?  This is ridiculous, I only want 1 freaking GA

1 minute ago, kerber said:

MODS - got a number for TM?  This is ridiculous, I only want 1 freaking GA

800-653-8000

Same thing for Buffalo! I chose Detroit so I could at least get something and was able to get a plain ol' GA there. Ford Field doesn't use TM.

If you have not already seen in the other presale thread, please try again now.

3 hours ago, sierrsha said:

Same thing happened to me for St. Louis 

you get sorted yet? everyone else on this thread now is i think...

Red Hill code not working on Ticketmaster!  Been trying since 10am CST.  Called Ticketmaster and they told me to cal U2 fan club (on hold with them as I type this).  Getting the message below...

Offer Code is Incorrect.  Please double-check your offer code/password and try again! 

4 minutes ago, conester said:

Red Hill code not working on Ticketmaster!  Been trying since 10am CST.  Called Ticketmaster and they told me to cal U2 fan club (on hold with them as I type this).  Getting the message below...

Offer Code is Incorrect.  Please double-check your offer code/password and try again! 

which group are you? Wires group not unitil tomorrow for North America dates http://www.u2.com/presale

Hey BigWave ... U2 fan club subscriber for years and got my Red Hill code last night via email.  Thanks for your reply!

4 minutes ago, conester said:

Hey BigWave ... U2 fan club subscriber for years and got my Red Hill code last night via email.  Thanks for your reply!

100 per cent? Is it U2JTA or U2JTB first five characters

I've been trying for GA tickets in MPLS since 10am but I only get VIP tickets packages

5 minutes ago, dtrip said:

I've been trying for GA tickets in MPLS since 10am but I only get VIP tickets packages

Couple of questions. Have you used any portion of your code before? Have you cleared cookies/cache, tried different browsers and/or mobile app?

5 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Couple of questions. Have you used any portion of your code before? Have you cleared cookies/cache, tried different browsers and/or mobile app?

I used 2 of my 4 for ga tix in Seattle, trying for 2 GA in MPLS. I've been trying on the TM mobile app, tm mobile website, and now on the TM site on my desktop computer.

was able to pik 4 tickets got to the end picked no insurance then it said no service provided??? kept trying until time was up and lost tickets, then it just said sorry try again.  went through u2 toure was able to see tickets to purchase but can not unlock only vip u2JTA  BEEN TRYING ALL DAY NO LUCK LIKE MY CODE GOT USED BUT I HAVE NO TICKETS!!!

I'm trying to buy tix for Kansas City, but my presale code is only unlocking RZ and the 300 level seats. I would like to buy GA. I started trying right when they went on sale Thursday, but no luck. Are they sold out already? 

Anyone else having issues with KC in particular? I wouldn't think that would be a difficult place to find tickets, but I have family in the area, so... sort of planning a dual-purpose trip! ;)

Edit: Ticketmaster also isn't giving me the "interactive map" that allows you to click on a specific section. I just bought tickets to see Arcade Fire and I could use the map for those tickets. Something weird is going on.

Edited by allyson2008

Hi Allyson, try clearing your cookies/cache and try the mobile app if possible. I just tried on there and was able to pull up several different types of tickets. 

19 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Hi Allyson, try clearing your cookies/cache and try the mobile app if possible. I just tried on there and was able to pull up several different types of tickets.

It worked! I feel like a dope because I didn't think of this on my own! :D Thank you!

1 minute ago, allyson2008 said:

It worked! I feel like a dope because I didn't think of this on my own! :D Thank you!

No problem. Glad it worked. :)