Sign in to follow this  
seanphobbs

Detroit Presale

I was able to get 2 GA tickets for Detroit.  Now when I try to get 2 more I am getting the same message.  I have cleared cookies and cache, to no avail.  

Can you all tell me if your codes start with U2JTA or U2JTB

Ok.  Hang tight for a bit.  Detroit seems to be giving some problems.

FYI for those looking for a VIP package (NOT Red Zone), you can buy them without a code now.

You still need a presale code for everything else, including RZ.

11 minutes ago, elevate19 said:

It still says event restricted.

Try clearing cookies/cache and keep trying.

yea just tried from another computer...no dice still says restricted

I've gone to concerts at Ford Field before and used their site for tickets, wasn't a fan before...but now geesh certainly not a fan. 

Edited by Kevin Kilbride

I called Ford Field a representative told me the code is good for one order up to four tickets so it seems there may be a disconnect between how the fan club code should work And how it was implemented for the pre-sale at Ford Field and their website

1 hour ago, Kevin Kilbride said:

I called Ford Field a representative told me the code is good for one order up to four tickets so it seems there may be a disconnect between how the fan club code should work And how it was implemented for the pre-sale at Ford Field and their website

That is irritating.  Would have been nice to know that before I purchased them.  

i'm on the line, well on hold...trying to call U2 customer support

I'd suggest doing the same if you want to try to get it cleared up, I'm not sure what other recourse this is at this point in the day.  (1-800-653-8000 , I think it was option 2)

Hope it works for you

Update - On hold and they're looking to see what they can do  (5:25pm)

Update - 5:41pm - So U2 customer support tried my code on another concert and that code works although that was going through Ticketmaster not the Ford Field website. I'm going to need to call the venue again and try to get a supervisor it seems

5:55pm Update - Called ford field box office and the 'supervisor' relayed the message that this would indicate that the pre-sale tickets have all sold. I find this very unlikely since I've tried using my code since 1030 am off and on throughout the day, the presale goes til tomorrow, and well the box office closes at 6pm :-/ 

Edited by Kevin Kilbride