Sign in to follow this  
mogreenman

GA Line Etiquette/Holding Spots?

Hi All,

Would appreciate your input

1) How early is "early" to begin lining up?

2) I've got 8 GA tickets for Fed Ex on 6/20, all purchased under one credit card. Several the people in my party won't be able to arrive until the afternoon. What's the best way to handle holding spots for them in the GA line? I want to be sensitive to others. Is it "kosher" to bring lawn chairs and hold their places that way?

Appreciate your help!

Maura

Shannon387, thanks for your quick response. Crazy that Ticketmaster is forcing everyone to enter at one time. Patently unfair to those of us who have been loyal fans, subscribers, are willing to sit and wait for hours for GA entry. The show is my daughter's second day of her internship, so she can't ask to leave early. I wouldn't even mind us in two different spots in the queue, if I could give her her own ticket to get in. But to think that the rest of us have to delay just seems really unfair. I know, whaa whaa whaa. But, still.

On 6/10/2017 at 10:18 AM, mogreenman said:

Shannon387, thanks for your quick response. Crazy that Ticketmaster is forcing everyone to enter at one time. Patently unfair to those of us who have been loyal fans, subscribers, are willing to sit and wait for hours for GA entry. The show is my daughter's second day of her internship, so she can't ask to leave early. I wouldn't even mind us in two different spots in the queue, if I could give her her own ticket to get in. But to think that the rest of us have to delay just seems really unfair. I know, whaa whaa whaa. But, still.

Scalpers!   I despise them.  We all pay more and are hassled to boot but at least it cuts down on some of it.  You got 8 GA tix on one credit card?  That's pretty amazing.  I hope it all works out for all of you.