Sign in to follow this  
honkeylips

U2 Mecca....Dublin!!

When I tell people I am going to see U2 in Dublin, even those that aren't fans (aka...people I should reconsider being friends with) eyes get big and jaws drop.  

I have been to a fair amount of U2 concerts but this one feels like it will be an international coming home to a home I have never been but feel drawn to with friends I have yet to meet.

My question is, where are all of you coming from to go to this concert?  

This concert will be special!

I am flying from Australia to see them in Barcelona and then on to Dublin. Cant wait!!

We, my husband and I, are flying from Brazil :) We love U2!

That's our way to celebrate our anniversary! In 2010, we planned our wedding so we could use our weeding days off to travel and attend to a 360 concert... Then, in 2015, our 5th anniversary was celebrated with two IE concerts! :) And now my dream comes true: U2 in Dublin!

It's nice to know the story of people that share the same feeling we have! People from all around the world traveling to have a great experience! Most of our friends can't understand it either...

I will be going with my 15 year old daughter, who's already just a great fan like me. We are from The Netherlands.

It will be our first trip to a concert in Dublin, pitch 2.

Like everybody who is going: Can't wait :D

We're coming from NYC. It'll be our 3rd time seeing them in Dublin. But this time, my husband and I are bringing my sister, my brother and their spouses. They are casual fans but think THIS is the coolest thing ever. Still looking for two seated tickets if anyone is looking to sell. 

Wow - people are coming from all over the world! Love it!

My first time to Dublin and have RZ tix. 

Coming over from Iceland with my husband.  I'm half Irish so I go to Dublin about once a year and although I have seen U2 five times before I've never seen them in Dublin so it's going to be so great :). Making a long weekend of it, Thursday to Sunday, but have to leave Dublin very early on the Sunday morning, which is the only downside!  Can't wait though.  Never been to a concert in Croke Park before either so don't know the seating, just hope we have a good view :)

Flying in from Scotland.
Seen the lads at Stade De France for 360 Tour in 2010, then was meant to be at I&E Tour in Paris on November 2015 with my brother (his first gig) but wasn't for obvious reasons.
So my brother and I will be in the RedZone in Dublin - what a first gig for him!! I cannot wait.

Coming from Sweden.

Taking my big brother with me and two friends. We stay 3-nights in Malahide (Fri - Mon). I have one album with U2 and it´s the Joshua Tree that my brother bought 30-years ago, this will be a magical night.

GA Pitch 1 I Collectors Ticket I U2 Croke Park Joshua Tree Tour 2017 (A Dream Coming True) :wub:

:Joshua_Tree_02:

Coming to Dublin first time all the way from India along with my wife. This will be my 2nd U2 concert after Amsterdam I&E tour. 

8 hours ago, varunjay said:

Coming to Dublin first time all the way from India along with my wife. This will be my 2nd U2 concert after Amsterdam I&E tour. 

That's great! We also attended I&E tour at Amsterdam! I'm glad we managed to go to Amsterdam, since there wasn't any I&E concert in Brazil! That was a great tour... the best one for me! :)