Sign in to follow this  
Americana_Mama

Frustrated in Detroit- ticket chaos

Hi there, new to the community. Saw the band in Chicago and two other times in the past. I have a question for those who were able to obtain decent tickets. Did you encounter the chaos of creating a login with the venue? My sister in Nashville, TN was attempting to get tickets and it was a nightmare. She had set up an account with Ticketmaster the night before, thinking she was good to go. When she made the attempt to purchase the tickets in her cart, she kept getting a prompt that her login was wrong. In reality, she was unaware that she had to set up a login with the actual venue (this happened to my husband as well). Here's the thing, did anyone see a sort of "head's up" on either Ford Field's or Ticketmaster's site stating you were going to need a login with Ford Field before actually making the purchase? Not after you're in the cue, with tickets in the cart ready to roll? It caused confusion and my sister just shut it down out of frustration when she realized her tickets were, to quote The Violent Femme's "Gone, Daddy, Gone". Anyone?

When I logged onto ticketmaster it directed me to Ford Field, but to be honest, had no issues. I had later problems with the session expiring after I pressed 'confirm'. The ford field login was pretty quick though. I got  $100 tix in the 100 section.

4 hours ago, Americana_Mama said:

Hi there, new to the community. Saw the band in Chicago and two other times in the past. I have a question for those who were able to obtain decent tickets. Did you encounter the chaos of creating a login with the venue? My sister in Nashville, TN was attempting to get tickets and it was a nightmare. She had set up an account with Ticketmaster the night before, thinking she was good to go. When she made the attempt to purchase the tickets in her cart, she kept getting a prompt that her login was wrong. In reality, she was unaware that she had to set up a login with the actual venue (this happened to my husband as well). Here's the thing, did anyone see a sort of "head's up" on either Ford Field's or Ticketmaster's site stating you were going to need a login with Ford Field before actually making the purchase? Not after you're in the cue, with tickets in the cart ready to roll? It caused confusion and my sister just shut it down out of frustration when she realized her tickets were, to quote The Violent Femme's "Gone, Daddy, Gone". Anyone?

There are still tickets available, including GA -- 8:30 EDT

Yeah, it was a bit quirky and glitchy -- waiting room, need to hit 'check price ' (not look for tickets) and the session time-outs. I did see it was a partner site but hoped I could check out as guest -- not so. Took a few deep breaths, said a few bad words and kept trying -- finally got what i wanted 20 minutes in!  

Did anyone get a confirmation email? After entering cc info three times, I finally got a confirmmation number, but no follow up from axs.com.