Sign in to follow this  
kevin_hogan

JT Anniversary CD and T shirt

Has anyone received the t shirt with the CD?  I pre-ordered and received the CD but no shirt. I emailed customer service but I haven't heard back yet.  Thanks 

I think they are sending stuff out separately. I've got the vinyl but not the bag that was ordered with it.

You're better off calling them for a response. They don't seem to respond well to emails. That being said, I was told when I called yesterday about all of my missing merch that I purchased over a month ago that pretty much all of the Joshua Tree items available for sale sold out as fast as a U2 concert on presale day. So everything JT related is on back order for who knows how long because they haven't been able to keep up with the demand. 

I pre-ordered my CD Box set & t-shirt back in April, within a couple of weeks of the announcement.

I got my box set on June 5th, although it arrived at my local UPS shipping facility on the evening of June 1st...  They didn't deliver until June 5th.

The t-shirt came separately via UPS Mail the next day, June 6th.

Ok, thanks everyone.  I will call.  I have received 2 parts of my order:  pins and CD, just waiting for shirt.  Cheers

Thanks for the update.  I am still waiting for the t-shirt and the tour book.  I wanted to avoid the long lines at the concert I was attending...

I received Box set and called regarding T shirts - they said the t-shirts are on back order, but not sure when they will go out...

I am still waiting on my boxset it still hasn't come I don't know how long more it will be but it's a joke