Sign in to follow this  
grzy

Printing GA tickets at venue

I can't remember if I heard others talking about it in Chicago,  or if I had seen it on here.......

some venues will allow you to go to the ticket office the day of the show and swipe the card used to purchase the GA tickets and they will print a paper copy for your GA entry?

Is this true? 

for the DC show I have 8 GA tickets.  6 of us want to go in as early as possible.......2 would rather go in closer to show time...........if I could have their 2 tickets printed they could go in whenever they wanted

For Miami show GA tickets, the only way to get in was to swipe the credit card.  I would contact the venue to see what option may be if the group is splitting up their entry times.  For Tampa show, we have tickets in different areas (red zone and VIP), and I contacted the host directly and made arrangements with them directly and they just needed a copy of ID in advance and for the party to bring a copy of the ID of the ticket holder as well for this special arrangement.  

In addition to above, before going through security and check in where the credit card was swiped, we went to another area of the stadium where we were given wristbands- nothing was shown in order to get them, we just stated we had GA tickets.

So I had RZ and had purchased two GA for friends all on my CC for the Miami show. I called the venue well in advance to sort this out and they were first willing to switch the GA to my friend's CC for me. That was 3 weeks before the show... But because my friend took too long to get back to me they were unable to. Instead they agreed to print out the GAs for my friends so I wouldn't lose my spot in RZ. Worked out perfectly for me. So Ticketmaster won't change the CC but the venue has some leverage to do so. Also, it's best to call ASAP. I had gotten my friends CC info and called on wed for the Sunday show in miami and that's when they said it was too late to switch. They said they needed at least 4 business days for it. Hope this helps.

Edited by amenaqt