mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

3 minutes ago, arteco said:

Finally i got 4 GA tix for Mexico City!!  Thank you Max for your patience.

See you there!!!

Tardo una eternidad pero tambien pude conseguir los 4 en GA, suerte a todos.

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

call the TM Customer Support (1-800-653-8000) with everything you can find to show you have still 1 ticket left...

please let us know about the outcome via a PM

Thank you...I'm confused though because I haven't event attempted to order through ticketmaster yet.  I assumed my group would be tomorrow am?  The U2 website under my account info is where I'm showing the access code as crossed out.  Not sure why that would be happening on the actual U2 site?

23 minutes ago, tarynhurtado said:

The confusing part is that TM lists all these different options for presale. Shouldn't there just be Red Hill, Wires and General Public?

presale.JPG

Curious:  if I'm Wires group, can I get RZ/VIP tix today or do I have to wait until tomorrow when my code is valid?

Mods are the best!!! I wasn't going to go to any of these shows, but I got so caught up in this that now it looks like I'll be making the trek from Austin to KC :).  Still one ticket left should NOLA end up being added :).

Edited by james busick

Just got GA for San Diego as well.  Michelle at u2.com (who, btw is now one of my most favourite people) gave me a new code, but it sounds like things are working out for everyone.  I'd say it was fun but.. :) Good luck everyone!

Yes! Got my San Diego GA ticket! MANY THANKS to the mods and everyone else who got this back on track. WHEW!!!!

Just now, mksiggy75 said:

Curious:  if I'm Wires group, can I get RZ/VIP tix today or do I have to wait until tomorrow when my code is valid?

You'll have to wait until tomorrow.

1 minute ago, mksiggy75 said:

I asked that earlier with no response. I wouldn't have upgraded to Wires if I couldn't buy Red Zone today. Anyone can buy them tomorrow.

Not working for me.  RZ still showing for StL but my code is not unlocking it.  Unlocks all other tickets.

I was also able to fully consume my presale code (had one ticket allotment left) for Mpls!  The floodgates have been opened!

2 minutes ago, LasVegasU2Fan said:

I got up to purchase but then it wouldn't let me complete the purchase telling me I need to contact TM. WTF? 

Same thing happened to me.  Got all the way to the end and then got that message about contacting TM.

29 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Can you PM me quote all details, time, who rang etc, cheers

PM sent, thanks!!!!!

1 minute ago, tarynhurtado said:

You'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Thank you!  That's what I thought but the separate "VIP Presale" info gave me pause.

so if I just got my offer code ( coupon code ) in an email.  ( yes I just signed up :) )  does that mean I can't try for RZ seats until tomorrow.  I have tried to use the offer code for anything and it says it's invalid.  I thought I would at least get access through The Fan club VIP ... anyone? :) 

1 minute ago, OutlandoGirl said:

Still have friends who are getting the same error for SD. :(

Try having them call u2.com customer service.  They were able to help me out.  My code was partially used and it was causing errors.  Agent knew the problem and was able to resolve it.

1 minute ago, mksiggy75 said:

Thank you!  That's what I thought but the separate "VIP Presale" info gave me pause.

Agree...it's confusing. TM should reflect the same info that's on u2.com.