mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Finally got two regular lower seats with code for Minneapolis 

1 minute ago, U2ITNOL said:

Same thing happened to me.  Got all the way to the end and then got that message about contacting TM.

Hey Mods, 

what are we to do? My code worked and tried another credit card but still told me to contact TM. Now it's saying my code is no good despite not purchasing any tickets due to the TM error

2 minutes ago, Ladyaph said:

Try having them call u2.com customer service.  They were able to help me out.  My code was partially used and it was causing errors.  Agent knew the problem and was able to resolve it.

I am still getting errors for MPLS as well. Been on hold with u2 for 2.5 hours.

5 minutes ago, pathman said:

I asked that earlier with no response. I wouldn't have upgraded to Wires if I couldn't buy Red Zone today. Anyone can buy them tomorrow.

No, tomorrow through 06/12 is still presale.

6 minutes ago, curt_crader said:

Not working for me.  RZ still showing for StL but my code is not unlocking it.  Unlocks all other tickets.

Available in StL .....

Capture.PNG

Omg!!! Someone help me. Can t get tickets for detroit. Lions website won t work for me. I live in canada. Different website maybe? But u2.com bring me always there

13 minutes ago, corianderstem said:

... I guess I should start doing some actual work, now that it's almost 11:30. ;-)

Haha me too.....was trying to fend off my coworkers: "go away"!

Just now, curt_crader said:

Available in StL .....

Capture.PNG

Enter code for VIP RZ and TM says unlocked Red Hill Group ....  then this result.  Why is it no unlocking VIP options?

Capture 2.PNG

3 minutes ago, LasVegasU2Fan said:

Hey Mods, 

what are we to do? My code worked and tried another credit card but still told me to contact TM. Now it's saying my code is no good despite not purchasing any tickets due to the TM error

Call immediately TM Customer Support service 1-800-653-8000 and explain the situation. Come back to us with any answer they may give to you, please...

I had the same issue with Buffalo, so I went for Detroit and got GA easy peasy. It helped that they don't use TM, I suppose.

Has anyone been able to get GA for Buffalo? Not that I could get it now, because I just used my last code on Detroit. I would have to wait for the general sale. Hopefully, NOLA comes to fruition.

3 minutes ago, travelergirl30 said:

FIXED. Got GA Mpls tickets. Thank you for all your hard work!!!

I'm still only getting just the VIP option. HELP!

1 minute ago, AugustaK said:

Delete cookies and cache, consider going as far as turning off the computer/phone and coming back...

Fixed at about 11:10am.  GAs started showing up.  I was able to use my remaining code, and so was my sister.

Thanks Mods for helping.  Thanks U2 management for getting it fixed.

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Call immediately TM Customer Support service 1-800-653-8000 and explain the situation. Come back to us with any answer they may give to you, please...

Thanks Max. I've been on hold for 15 minutes now with TM. 

Delete cookies and cache, consider going as far as turning off the computer/phone and coming back...

Also, if in Google Chrome, create a separate Incognito window.  

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Thanks so much for all your help!  Clearing cache worked and I was able to buy 2 GA tix for San Diego.  What a cluster!

Just now, LasVegasU2Fan said:

Thanks Max. I've been on hold for 15 minutes now with TM. 

Take the name of the person who talks with you. After you talk with them come back to us via PM with the answer, please...

Let's hope it's a success story...

Just talked to Joanna (first), then Debra (escalation--or something) at TM about exchanging Minneapolis Red Zone tickets for GA:

Joanna was very nice and as helpful as she could be. She said there can be no exchanges or refunds until after the public sale happens on Monday. She said the inventory is only online, and that they don't have access to it.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and Joanna connected me with Debra.

Debra looked at my order and said that since I purchased the Red Zone tickets, I agreed to the Terms of Service which state: No Exchanges, no refunds.

I said that they did not offer what they were supposed to at the time the presale began, and that should allow for a special circumstance. She said no, she was sorry, but since I bought them, there was nothing that TM would do. Red Zone are considered VIP, and VIP have no exchanges, no refunds on them.

So, I spent an extra $500 on glorified GA tickets. I'm in the stadium, but I'm pissed off about this whole thing. I've been in too many other ticket situations where if you don't buy something when it's offered, you are completely out of luck.

Anyway, I hope you all have better luck.

Edited by heatherwestpr

6 minutes ago, AugustaK said:

Augusta, I just got my GAs.....try this.....use the filters and filter the price to the $60-$80 level.....I don't know if that is how or why they finally showed up for me, but it was the only thing I changed in the last few minutes and it worked. perhaps coincidence, but worth a shot.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, bigwave said:

Lots of questions on same topic, merging here

http://www.u2.com/help being updated, emails to go out to all subscribers soon..

Q - How do I gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket presale?
A - To gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket presale you will need your unique and personal presale Access code that has been allocated to you as an eligible current Subscriber of U2.com. You will be notified of how and when to access the presale ticketing pages via the U2.com Tour page and by email. The presale ticketing links FOR EACH CONCERT will also be available via the Tour page of U2.com once the presale for that concert has started.

Heather - try this # for TM VIP experts - 877-484-7858.  Little known fact, SOME VIP tickets are refundable or you can apply the $$ to another TM order. It all kinda depends.

Tried to purchase a ticket for the SD concert.

TM's site got hung-up/crashed before purchase was completed.

Tried a second attempt, but presale code no longer valid.

Who do i contact regarding getting the presale code reset so i can purchase my final ticket of the four allotted to me.

5 minutes ago, ktdidd said:

Augusta, I just got my GAs.....try this.....use the filters and filter the price to the $60-$80 level.....I don't know if that is how or why they finally showed up for me, but it was the only thing I changed in the last few minutes and it worked. perhaps coincidence, but worth a shot.

That didn't work either. Seriously I am only getting VIP as an option. I've deleted my cookies, restarted my computer, trying the app. Nothing!