mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Still having no luck buying 1 GA for KC (I have 3 available on my code). 3 times I've had the seat reserved, CC accepted ... And it says it can't complete the order. Then it's back to not pulling any seats. Been tryibg since 10

18 minutes ago, thegrunter said:

I had 2 GA's in my cart for STL and TM wouldn't let me check out with them.

WHAT THE HELL???!!??

me too for SD said trans couldn't go through :(

8 minutes ago, jcress said:

Still having no luck buying 1 GA for KC (I have 3 available on my code). 3 times I've had the seat reserved, CC accepted ... And it says it can't complete the order. Then it's back to not pulling any seats. Been tryibg since 10

PM me

7 minutes ago, artalvarez said:

also PM me

3 minutes ago, artalvarez said:

After my transaction for the San Diego GA wouldn't go through, I called the Ticketmaster phone number posted earlier.  After being on the phone with customer support for several minutes, the woman I spoke to said my presale code was no longer valid and gave me the phone number for U2.com support.   So now on hold with them..  What a pain!!

TM rep just told me I would have to use a desktop computer to complete my purchase. Don't have one. 

Just now, jcress said:

TM rep just told me I would have to use a desktop computer to complete my purchase. Don't have one. 

try a library or Fedex Office

trying to gauge whats left GA wise - anyone had GA success in past hour?

43 minutes ago, bigwave said:

trying to gauge whats left GA wise - anyone had GA success in past hour?

MSP map is showing GA and RZ available:

*link removed* - TM stopped showing seat map and it was just showing the stadium map again. So no visibility to seat availability anymore.

Edited by finz_89

1 minute ago, jcress said:

I feel dumb for asking, but how?

go to Bigwave's profile by clicking his username, then click on the Message envelope..

40 minutes ago, lonewolf40 said:

Anyone know at the Qualcomm map what the three " + " shaped objects on the field by the VIP tents are??  Are they some kinda of light/speaker pillar or just a blocked off staff/other VIP area on the field?  Wondering if they could cause possible obstructed view for seats in line with them...    
Thanks for any info on it!

Speaker towers.  peruse the photo galleries and maybe you'll find one that shows what they look like. 

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

go to Bigwave's profile by clicking his username, then click on the Message envelope..

Thank you.

1 minute ago, artalvarez said:

On hold now. Ugh. The things we do for an awesome show !  

On hold with U2.com support?   I've been on hold with them over 30 minutes now.   Ticketmaster couldn't help me.

Just now, U2ITNOL said:

On hold with U2.com support?   I've been on hold with them over 30 minutes now.   Ticketmaster couldn't help me.

1 hour 47 minutes and counting.

This does not look fixed to me. I still can only buy VIP. TM accepts my Red Tree code but only allows me access to VIP. THAT IS GOING ON NOWCFIR 5 HOURS

I bought Detroit on AXS without a hitch. TM needs to get it together or get out of business. 

Ugh sorry.  12:44. But our call is very important to them...,   Why can't this be fixed by IT ? 2 out of 4 used. Oh you can buy 2 more. Lol. 

Reminds me when I tried to watch pop mart live from Sarajevo on windows 98.  Haha. 

1 minute ago, skalichman said:

This does not look fixed to me. I still can only buy VIP. TM accepts my Red Tree code but only allows me access to VIP. THAT IS GOING ON NOWCFIR 5 HOURS

I bought Detroit on AXS without a hitch. TM needs to get it together or get out of business. 

which city?

5 minutes ago, artalvarez said:

Yup. U2 support.  Assuming live nation   I have 2 left in my allocation. 

which city you trying for?

Just now, artalvarez said:

Axs not available in SD.  

I was watching SD too on TM.com, and yeah, all seats just turned gray.  Nothing to click on or select for pricing.  Something just went wonky.  (other venues are still working though)