mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

One small request, please: Please mention the city where you are experiencing issues... this would be extremely helpful for us to check and to report...

thanks...

San Diego just died. Doesn't take my code.  Ugh. Can we have propaganda back and do mail order.  Oh the good ol days.  San Diego or bust !

2 minutes ago, artalvarez said:

San Diego just died. Doesn't take my code.  Ugh. Can we have propaganda back and do mail order.  Oh the good ol days.  San Diego or bust !

I was able to enter my code but so far only VIP packages available... = |

13 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

I can't be the only one who has panic-bought Red Zone or VIP today. Can you guys make certain that TM feels the heat for putting this stress on us long-term fans?

I've seen too many tickets evaporate over the years while in my cart or while the queue resets itself over and over to not jump on buying something just to get in the stadium.
(Minneapolis, BTW)

Hi! having problems to buy in Bogotá, Colombia there is this error "The information is too long. Verify your credit card info and contact the bank who deliver you the credt card".This is the page of "tuboleta" is like the TM in the US.

I already call the bank the credit card is good, I type all the info correctly. I call Tuboleta and told that they were having a problem in the web page and must to send an email with the error and keep trying.

I did all that and still not be able to buy my tickets. I'm Wires group.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, heatherwestpr said:

I can't be the only one who has panic-bought Red Zone or VIP today. Can you guys make certain that TM feels the heat for putting this stress on us long-term fans?

I've seen too many tickets evaporate over the years while in my cart or while the queue resets itself over and over to not jump on buying something just to get in the stadium.
(Minneapolis, BTW)

There was a lot of this for the first set of shows with GA's being unavailable (whether by error or exceeding pre-sale allocation).  I was expecting all of the fixes from the first sets of shows would have still been in place for the second set, but it looks like TM forgot all the problems and repeated them.

1 minute ago, ULeo said:

Hi! having problems to buy in Bogotá, Colombia there is this error "The information is too long. Verify your credit card info and contact the bank who deliver you the credt card".This is the page of "tuboleta" is like the TM in the US.

I already call the bank the credit card is good, I type all the info correctly. I call Tuboleta and told that they were having a problem in the web page and must to send an email with the error and keep trying.

I did all that and still not be able to buy my tickets. I'm Wires group.

Thanks

Unfortunately, not much we can do about this specific issue...

Can you try with a different CC?

Continue to have problems with St. Louis. I tried different browsers, deleting the history and cache, VPN, etc. At one point, I was able to get tickets in my cart on the mobile app, but then received an error message when I tried to complete the sale. Now I can't get that far; my code is accepted only for VIP or Red Zone. I have 2 of 4 tickets remaining on my Red Hill group allocation.

18 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Less than a half hour ago SD was showing plenty of seats including GA, but yes the whole stadium has "gone grey".  Seems doubtful that suddenly it sold out of presale tix?

Keep trying.  Finally got GA for San Diego !   Can't come fast enough. Having U2 withdrawals after a road trip to Houston and dallas.  Houston was the better of the two in my opinion. :)  

25 minutes ago, heatherwestpr said:

(Minneapolis, BTW)

TM couldn't care less.  They're probably laughing at all of the desperate U2 fans calling them in a panic.

Ughhh...  Still no luck with San Diego.  Bigwave was able to get me a new presale code, but I received the same error message about a problem with my order when I added the GA to my shopping cart and tried to purchase.   Now nothing comes up at all when I look for tickets.   What a frustrating day...

9 minutes ago, mvbrumm said:

Continue to have problems with St. Louis. I tried different browsers, deleting the history and cache, VPN, etc. At one point, I was able to get tickets in my cart on the mobile app, but then received an error message when I tried to complete the sale. Now I can't get that far; my code is accepted only for VIP or Red Zone. I have 2 of 4 tickets remaining on my Red Hill group allocation.

Having exact same problem in KC!  Went ahead and bought Red Zone but I think TM should have to refund some of the purchase price out of their own pockets for having such a failed system!

Max,

Any return why in Sao Paulo Red Hill Group and Wires Group opened at the same time?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, U2ITNOL said:

Ughhh...  Still no luck with San Diego.  Bigwave was able to get me a new presale code, but I received the same error message about a problem with my order when I added the GA to my shopping cart and tried to purchase.   Now nothing comes up at all when I look for tickets.   What a frustrating day...

I am in the same boat as you. I only unlock VIP party package, no GA for SD. Spent 2 hours with TM, got hung up 2x. What a crappy morning! Still got no tickets. 

Lets give a big applause ? for our moderators! Thanks Max

1 minute ago, guklein said:

Max,

Any return why in Sao Paulo Red Hill Group and Wires Group opened at the same time?

Thanks!

Nope... sorry...

it's totally on Tickets For Fun side... and we can't do anything about it except to report it and have hopes they correct their systems for any possible future show...

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

Nope... sorry...

it's totally on Tickets For Fun side... and we can't do anything about it except to report it and have hopes they correct their systems for any possible future show...

Totally on Tickets For Fun side?

They don't receive instructions?

Just now, guklein said:

Totally on Tickets For Fun side?

They don't receive instructions?

they do...

1 hour ago, cerulean said:

If you call them again, try asking for section GAFLR. I think these are somehow not connecting with GA on TM for St Louis. .

TM told me they would/couldn't purchase presales via the phone...they checked my code for me...but they said they wouldn't let me purchase tickets over the phone. Only online (which isn't showing any GA/GAFLR available. But, thanks for the tip. If I can dredge up another round of patience, perhaps I will try calling again.

I just gave it one last try (for 2 GAFLR tickets to the St. Louis show)....found some...and purchased them! Beyond thrilled. Don't know if things for St. Louis are fixed or it was blind luck. Good luck to you all and thanks to those that have been posting tips/tricks/suggestions!!!! Appreciate you all.

34 minutes ago, U2ITNOL said:

Keep trying. He gave me a new code too and got right in.  What service and he made it right !

I'm still not able to use my remaining 2 tickets on my Red Hill code in Indianapolis for anything other than Red Zone or VIP. I did Red Zone in San Jose, but might bring my 12 year old to this one and he isn't tall enough for the floor. I've tried a computer, phone and 3 different browsers. 

5 minutes ago, artalvarez said:

Keep trying. He gave me a new code too and got right in.  What service and he made it right !

I couldn't get my GA ticket order to go through even with the new code Bigwave gave me.  

2 hours ago, thegrunter said:

So is it just me? Or is STL still not working?

I can't unlock VIP or red Zone.  All other areas are unlocked.  Been trying all day.