mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

I am from Brazil and I have bought only 1 ticket for the October 19th concert. Now I will try to buy other 1 ticket for the October 21st concert and the website responsible for selling these tickets (tickets for fun) is saying the codes is not valid anymore. I need other code or I have to wait?

Edited by u2soi

I just use one code for buy one ticket on the frist day, and now I just can't buy the another ones. That's insane!!! I'm on the Wire group, please anyone could help me?

U2.Com, Help!! I entered my code it says the code can only be used in one transaction, I bought 2 tickets for the 1st show, The site is horrible!

I dont' understand,  tell me , what's going on?

Alfredo Dias

Hello,

will you guys send us the new code so we can buy the tickets?

my username is bibizzy7

I have used my code buying 3 tickets for the show in Amsterdam and now I want to buy one ticket for Brazil and the site says that my code isn't valid. Why? 

same problem in Brazil pre sales ... i'm buying with my brother's code, bought 2 for 19th and i'm receiving invalid code now. Is it possible to have a new code generated, with 2 tickets limit that i still have ?

I bought two tickets for 19/10 and I want to buy 2 more tickets for the 21st of October in São Paulo - BRAZIL! But you're not giving "invalid code" to my clibe fan code!!!

HELP

I purchased three tickets before and I'm having serious issues now to use my code to purchase the second night show. 

Edited by Odirley

I am from Brazil and I have bought 3 tickets for the October 19th concert, used my code for 3 tickets on June 8th and now when I access the site, it says my code is invalid. 

Help me

I'm having problem with the pre-sale in Brazil.

I used my wire code once for 1 ticket and now appears as used. 

What happene?

O Just bought a ticket and my code is invalid, i'd like to know what's happening. What should i do? I am still entitled to 3 tickets because . I'm waiting for a solution since the ticket Sales on octboer 21,2017

Olá estou tentando comprar os ingressos com o código de um amigo que só comprou dois e agora eu ia comprar para mim outros dois e lá  diz q não pode no site da t4f e agora pois teria direito a 4 ingressos com o mesmo código certo

I'm having problem with the pre-sale codes in Brazil.

I'm a Red Hill member and I used my code to buy only 2 tickets in Brazil. Now appears as invalid. 

FAQ says in Brazil it's allowed to use in more than one transaction.

Hi. I'm wires group, but I'm concerned about the same problem when my time of purchase arrives.

I used my code just once. And I have more 3 tickets to buy. Can you guys help me? thank you.

I bought two tickets with my code for October 19 in Sao Paulo, but I am still able to buy another two and the site Tickets for Fun is blocking my code. What do I do? 

4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Oct 11 - Buenos Aires, AR (Estadio Unico De La Plata)
Red Hill Group presale start – Sat, June 17,
10AM
Wires Group presale start – Sat, June 17, 12PM

Hola,

Soy suscriptor U2.com y me gustaría comprar entradas para el show de Argentina el 11 de octubre. He intentado comprar mi código que todavía no se ha utilizado y recibo el mensaje de TICKETEK diciendo que mi código no es válido. Vivo en Brasil y mi firma fue realizada con dirección de Brasil. Necesito información para realizar la compra. Gracias