Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

1 minute ago, msspeggi said:

What if the credit card that I'm using is under a different name than mine?can i still get my tickets?i can take the credit card.?????????

they might ask for id too.. not always, but does happen.. your risk...

4 minutes ago, msspeggi said:

Can i add 2 names to the tickets and take the other persons id as well?

There's a big chance that could be flagged... so again, at your risk..

Max & Bigwave, will there be a special link to buy Red Zone tickets for the Brazil show for non-Brazil residents?  There was for 360.  Otherwise you need a unique government ID number to buy tickets.  Thanks.

Just now, beershack said:

Max & Bigwave, will there be a special link to buy Red Zone tickets for the Brazil show for non-Brazil residents?  There was for 360.  Otherwise you need a unique government ID number to buy tickets.  Thanks.

good question... we might not know until presales open.. if we do know before then will post back as soon as...

On 6/6/2017 at 0:56 PM, 57pogues said:

It's too bad there's no chance to open up for the members to buy again. I understand that rules are rules but when additional dates are added, why not give the opportunity to the fans and not the touts/scalpers? We all know how the chips are stacked against the true fans when it comes to online-general sales. 

It has never happened like that. Be happy you got one

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but the time zones for the presales - is that Eastern Standard Time? I want to buy tickets for Kansas City and it says they go on sale at noon, but I'm not sure if that's Central, Eastern or what?

Thanks,

Lisa

13 minutes ago, lisaz1221 said:

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but the time zones for the presales - is that Eastern Standard Time? I want to buy tickets for Kansas City and it says they go on sale at noon, but I'm not sure if that's Central, Eastern or what?

Thanks,

Lisa

All the times are local venue times...

How hard is it to get GA tickets with a wires presale code? Unfortunately I let mine lapse. 

Just now, lroorda said:

How hard is it to get GA tickets with a wires presale code? Unfortunately I let mine lapse. 

There are reports of fans who had gotten a GA with a wires presale code... not necessarily easily but in the end, they have gotten them...

Hola, en la informacion sobre Bogotá aparecen dos items PACKAGES y TICKETS.  En el servidor de Tuboleta, quien vende los tickets, no aparecen estas dos categorias.  Que incluye el item Package y cual será su valor para comprar.  Alguna idea?

Captura.PNG

1 minute ago, trincon said:

Hola, en la informacion sobre Bogotá aparecen dos items PACKAGES y TICKETS.  En el servidor de Tuboleta, quien vende los tickets, no aparecen estas dos categorias.  Que incluye el item Package y cual será su valor para comprar.  Alguna idea?

Captura.PNG

esa informacion debera de estar disponible en cuanto se acerque la hora de la preventa...

Packages suele ser entradas VIP con lugares preferentes, entrada sin necesidad de hacer fila y un libro conmemorativo...

3 minutes ago, lroorda said:

Throw em back and try again...? Is this the suggested strategy?

sorry... this is in relation to... ???

The best strategy to get GA tickets. You stated people have not easily gotten them with wires presale. 

Just now, lroorda said:

The best strategy to get GA tickets. You stated people have not easily gotten them with wires presale. 

Oh, right....

It could be a strategy.... not necessarily the better. Remember that while you are deciding, there are many other fans actually buying tickets...

Maybe the best is to have plan B or C... some other section or even the best section available...

there's still time to make a strategy, pondering all possible variables...

19 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

There are reports of fans who had gotten a GA with a wires presale code... not necessarily easily but in the end, they have gotten them...

I was on the Wires group and landed 4 GA tickets for the second Rose Bowl show, so it is possible!

Where would I go to understand this process better? GA or bust. Have most wires members seeking Ga came out empty handed or with stadium seats? 

Just now, lroorda said:

Where would I go to understand this process better? GA or bust. Have most wires members seeking Ga came out empty handed or with stadium seats? 

you can check and study the FAQ on http://www.u2.com/help

no... You have to choose it from a dropdown list...

but if there are no GA tickets, you may need to go for that option...

Hi, I'm in the wires group and understand I can't purchase tickets for the Minneapolis Sept 8th show until June 9th at 11am but I noticed there's a category called U2 Fan Club member that allows pre-sales a day earlier (June 8- the same day as the Red Hills Group.)  Can I join the Fan Club to gain access to the earlier pre-sale on June 8?  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, dpmontana said:

Hi, I'm in the wires group and understand I can't purchase tickets for the Minneapolis Sept 8th show until June 9th at 11am but I noticed there's a category called U2 Fan Club member that allows pre-sales a day earlier (June 8- the same day as the Red Hills Group.)  Can I join the Fan Club to gain access to the earlier pre-sale on June 8?  Thanks!

You *could* try it - not entirely clear at the moment if you Wires code would allow you to enter that day/time. Will check and post here as soon as there an answer...