Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

OK, now I'm confused.  Are there only two categories of pre-sales (Red Hills Group and my group Wires)?  If so, why are they listing the Fan Club dates in addition to both of these groups.  Seems redundant....seems like there's another category of fan other than this membership.  Am I wrong?

1 minute ago, dpmontana said:

OK, now I'm confused.  Are there only two categories of pre-sales (Red Hills Group and my group Wires)?  If so, why are they listing the Fan Club dates in addition to both of these groups.  Seems redundant....seems like there's another category of fan other than this membership.  Am I wrong?

no other category...

fan club is ticket + U2.com subscription

8 hours ago, barcelonagirl said:

Yes, I did that same thing for the first part of this tour without problems.   I bought two tickets in one card and two tickets in another card.  Both cards on my name. 

awesome. Thanks!

Just would like to add it is not consistent with previous presales that new codes were not issued in the same tour when new dates were added. Been attending U2 shows many years to know how the program has worked.  The scalpers are the only ones that benefit NOT the fans who gladly pay to see U2 shows, but just want fair access at tickets.  Good luck in the general sale doesn't cut it guys!

15 hours ago, Azyria said:

You will probably get it tomorrow. Like the people who are in the red hill group should get it in a few hours. 

Thanks! Yes like everyone else i got my presale code :)

Time for the mod team to get some sleep, before the presales start... :Zoo_Moon:

If you have a question, please post it here or send us a PM. As soon as we are back in the morning we will go back to you...

Hola, ya recibi mi codigo Wires group, esto significa que mi preventa es para hoy jueves 8 junio a las 12 pm, veo que en la pagina de ticketmaster existe una red zone, en el remoto caso de que llegara a encontrar boletos para esta zona, ¿tendrian el mismo costo que los GA ($2,550) o tambien se incrementaria el precio? 2da duda: ¿hay alguna diferencia significativa entre pista golden y pista general para el show en Mexico? 3er duda: ¿habra otro tipo de lugares en preventa, tipo VIP o del estilo de la que aun no sabemos?
Max esta bien chido ver que ahora andes por aca en el site oficial, solia ser miembro activo en el foro de USGS incluso pre vertigo tour y siempre posteabas con respuesta mas sensata, asi que te felicito por esta labor de orientacion y ayuda al fan que has realizado creo que ya por mas 10 años. Bien merecido, saludos y pues alla andaremos. :D

4 hours ago, Narciso47 said:

Just would like to add it is not consistent with previous presales that new codes were not issued in the same tour when new dates were added. Been attending U2 shows many years to know how the program has worked.  The scalpers are the only ones that benefit NOT the fans who gladly pay to see U2 shows, but just want fair access at tickets.  Good luck in the general sale doesn't cut it guys!

This....not to complain but yeah....I mean I get it....but even after two days of presales for new peeps I would think a new leg should allow for more codes for older members - after newer members get a shot?. Selfish mean me: where were these new members in january?! :)  we were here sweating out the process....but suddenly they sign up and get first dibs. Booo. Again, I get it...same number of tickets for all but i swear they gave new codes for new legs for 360...okay I'm gonna take my ungrateful butt to bed now haha. Grateful though for amazing mods here - the best there is! 

Edited by badsilver

Confused, I read that only fans have access to floor tickets, can I buy tickets to seats in stands via my presale code? 

Will the floor have seating or standing room only (since it is general admission)?

46 minutes ago, tl_mash said:

Confused, I read that only fans have access to floor tickets, can I buy tickets to seats in stands via my presale code? 

Will the floor have seating or standing room only (since it is general admission)?

I am no moderator of course, but  yes you can buy seats...it just is preferrable to most here to be on the floor...which someday I hope to manage to do. Standing on floor, no seats but I suppose if tired you could sit in the way  back on the ground

Edited by badsilver

Maybe try to contact another fan in the region wher the show is you want to attend for another fan who isn't using all their tickets to allow you to buy their spares and meet at the venue to enter together. Which venue are you looking for?

52 minutes ago, badsilver said:

This....not to complain but yeah....I mean I get it....but even after two days of presales for new peeps I would think a new leg should allow for more codes for older members - after newer members get a shot?. Selfish mean me: where were these new members in january?! :)  we were here sweating out the process....but suddenly they sign up and get first dibs. Booo. Again, I get it...same number of tickets for all but i swear they gave new codes for new legs for 360...okay I'm gonna take my ungrateful butt to bed now haha. Grateful though for amazing mods here - the best there is! 

Maybe try to contact another fan in the region wher the show is you want to attend for another fan who isn't using all their tickets to allow you to buy their spares and meet at the venue to enter together. Which venue are you looking for?

15 minutes ago, tl_mash said:

Well  no rules are rules and I'm not really complaining - just wish we could have a chance still before the scalpers...

1 hour ago, tl_mash said:

Yes, seats may be purchased, if they are available. 

The floor is standing only. 

5 hours ago, alexintek said:

Hola, ya recibi mi codigo Wires group, esto significa que mi preventa es para hoy jueves 8 junio a las 12 pm, veo que en la pagina de ticketmaster existe una red zone, en el remoto caso de que llegara a encontrar boletos para esta zona, ¿tendrian el mismo costo que los GA ($2,550) o tambien se incrementaria el precio? 2da duda: ¿hay alguna diferencia significativa entre pista golden y pista general para el show en Mexico? 3er duda: ¿habra otro tipo de lugares en preventa, tipo VIP o del estilo de la que aun no sabemos?
Max esta bien chido ver que ahora andes por aca en el site oficial, solia ser miembro activo en el foro de USGS incluso pre vertigo tour y siempre posteabas con respuesta mas sensata, asi que te felicito por esta labor de orientacion y ayuda al fan que has realizado creo que ya por mas 10 años. Bien merecido, saludos y pues alla andaremos. :D

Si... Jueves a las 12

(RED) Zone es mucho mas caro... todavia no estan los precios, espera a que TM lo publique. Toma nota de que esos vuelan practicamente al primer minuto de la preventa.

Aparentemente la division golden / pista general ya no existe...

Checa en el boton PACKAGES las opciones que hay disponibles. Esa seria la unica opcion tipo VIP que habria...

Gracias!!!! suerte!

Hi Max-

The event  page for Sao Paulo shows 3 dates.  Will all 3 dates be going onsale at the presale window today?

ESTÁDIO DO MORUMBI

SÃO PAULO

19, 21 E 22/10/2017

2 minutes ago, beershack said:

Hi Max-

The event  page for Sao Paulo shows 3 dates.  Will all 3 dates be going onsale at the presale window today?

ESTÁDIO DO MORUMBI

SÃO PAULO

19, 21 E 22/10/2017

Official info is just one date... only one date will be on sale today...

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

Official info is just one date... only one date will be on sale today...

I see that on the U2.com page, but when you click through the link on the Ticketsforfun page, they are announcing the additional shows   http://premier.ticketsforfun.com.br/shows/show.aspx?sh=U2UMB

Edited by beershack

I have been a member of U2.com for many, many years and used to be a member of Propaganda in the early-mid 90s.  I am curious as to why "new subscribers" is next to my code.  Not that it's a huge deal, but I just find that strange.

1 minute ago, skywarn said:

I have been a member of U2.com for many, many years and used to be a member of Propaganda in the early-mid 90s.  I am curious as to why "new subscribers" is next to my code.  Not that it's a huge deal, but I just find that strange.

You let lapse your paid subscription recently, which puts you in the Wires group, which usually goes to the new subscribers... it's just that.