Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

I'm using Firefox and have the correct information...

Thanks. I just tried from the presale page on Firefox, and it is indeed as you say - less than one hour. Sorry for my previous post folks!

Here is that official presale link - open Mexico City presale from here: http://www.u2.com/presale

4 minutes ago, mich40 said:

No, I'm still showing tickets available.

I downloaded Firefox to my phone.....used it to access TM mobile, entered everything, code, etc....and it gives me an error saying I have exceeded the ticket limit for this event!

Just now, ktdidd said:

I downloaded Firefox to my phone.....used it to access TM mobile, entered everything, code, etc....and it gives me an error saying I have exceeded the ticket limit for this event!

are you outside North America? Whats your browser privacy settings?

1 minute ago, ktdidd said:

Did you use your code in the first presales in January?

Just now, bigwave said:

are you outside North America? Whats your browser privacy settings?

Im in Texas. Checking privacy settings....since I just downloaded it and fired it up as fast as possible I have no idea haha!

1 minute ago, mich40 said:

Did you use your code in the first presales in January?

yes, but only for 2 tickets!

14 minutes ago, mich40 said:

We are checking into both of those cities.

Any update here? It's very odd, I can get into the RedHill Group presale, but cannot access any VIP options in Indy or Buffalo. Pretty upsetting if they run out of Red Zones, let us know here. Should I call customer service at Live Nation?

7 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

I'm using Firefox and have the correct information...

Firefox and Safari on a MacBook says June 12th, Chrome says June 8th. 

Chrome it is.

1 minute ago, clarkbeforethedawn said:

Any update here? It's very odd, I can get into the RedHill Group presale, but cannot access any VIP options in Indy or Buffalo. Pretty upsetting if they run out of Red Zones, let us know here. Should I call customer service at Live Nation?

They are aware of the issue... but a call wouldn't hurt and can be of help...

I apologize i'm asking a lot of questions, i'm new to this presale process. I've read here on this topic that the presale for the wire group is tomorrow 9th, however i just read on the presale info this: Wires Group Presale - Thursday, June 8 12noon

What do they mean with 12noon?

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

They are aware of the issue... but a call wouldn't hurt and can be of help...

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 15.46.47.png

it

Just now, cpaxlvacy said:

I apologize i'm asking a lot of questions, i'm new to this presale process. I've read here on this topic that the presale for the wire group is tomorrow 9th, however i just read on the presale info this: Wires Group Presale - Thursday, June 8 12noon

12:00 PM

anybody know how much the "gold" tickets cost for Detroit. i'm asking for my friend  

1 minute ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Wires presales for US shows are tomorrow.  For the South American and Mexico City, Wires presales are today at noon, venue time.

Has anybody had success getting Red Zone?  For health reasons I prefer Red Zone but can get GA.  I don't want to buy GA though and later RZ tickets show up for sale especially since I can't transfer or sell the GA tickets.

Edited by curt_crader

anyone from outside North America getting tickets OK for those shows? (checking no ISP blocking going on)

Minneapolis is now all of the sudden states starts at 11 cdt when earlier said 10 which 10 now local time

15 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

it

12:00 PM

So that means its not tomorrow for the wire group but in 2 hours aprox. right?

My presale code isnt working- i purchased 2 for chicago---shouldn't I get 4 total so I could buy 2 more??

Edited by GinaMarina

23 minutes ago, clarkbeforethedawn said:

I have the opposite problem.  I have access to the VIP/Red packages (too expensive for me), but not regular seats via Red Hill Group presale.

when i enter my presale code for Minneapolis

and click on red hill mining group, i am only given vip ticket options

Edited by bonoeire

27 minutes ago, clarkbeforethedawn said:

Same for me for Minneapolis

3 minutes ago, jason6 said:

I have the opposite problem.  I have access to the VIP/Red packages (too expensive for me), but not regular seats via Red Hill Group presale.

try a different browser see if that helps