Sign in to follow this  
mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

5 minutes ago, beershack said:

Cant check out for Mexico City - seats carted but keeps timing out

try deleting cookies and cache from your browser and/or use another browser...

just purchased tickets there, so I know it works...

21 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Wires presales for US shows are tomorrow.  For the South American and Mexico City, Wires presales are today at noon, venue time.

Thank you!!

Tried the app and another browser. Still just pulling up VIP.  I'm just testing it now - San Diego is the show I want, but wanted to make sure my code worked.

Purchased 3 tickets on the last presale for Dallas.   New code won't unlock any Red HIll Group GA to purchase my remaining 4th ticket.    The new code only unlocks VIP packages.

4 minutes ago, bonoeire said:

when i enter my presale code for Minneapolis

and click on red hill mining group, i am only given vip ticket options

keep trying, use different browser, working ok for me in safari / OS X

Hey all/mods,

I'm in the Red Hill group and my code works at TM, but I'm only able to buy VIP packages.  I was hoping to get a GA ticket - that should be possible, right?  The cheapest ticket offered to me is $601!   This is for Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City.

I've tried Safari and Chrome.

Edited by YourBlueRoom

7 minutes ago, GinaMarina said:

My presale code isnt working- i purchased 2 for chicago---shouldn't I get 4 total so I could buy 2 more??

Same situation here. Was not able to get 2 GA tickets, but did pull one down before it started going haywire.

1 minute ago, thetian said:

Purchased 3 tickets on the last presale for Dallas.   New code won't unlock any Red HIll Group GA to purchase my remaining 4th ticket.    The new code only unlocks VIP packages.

new code? you mean existing code with 1 remaining ticket allocation? which show?

40 minutes ago, mich40 said:

No, I'm still showing tickets available.

just to clarify...you are able to pull up actual tickets (not VIP or RedZone) for Indianapolis? I have used TM app, Firefox both mobile and full, Chrome both desktop and full, and IE full with no luck.

Just now, ktdidd said:

just to clarify...you are able to pull up actual tickets (not VIP or RedZone) for Indianapolis? I have used TM app, Firefox both mobile and full, Chrome both desktop and full, and IE full with no luck.

Yes, I was able to pull up GA tickets. Can you try deleting cache and cookies and trying and I will look and see if I can still pull some up.

1 minute ago, corianderstem said:

Tried app, IE, Chrome. Cleared cookies.  Still only pulling VIP packages. Grrr.

are you able to try mobile app?

Diferent people with diferent credits cards can buy tickets with the same pre sale code? For buenos aires....

Just now, fenderman said:

Diferent people with diferent credits cards can buy tickets with the same pre sale code? For buenos aires....

evidence? (feel free to send via PM)

I bought two tickets for Cleveland.  Tried to buy two more for Kansas city.  Had red zone in and was paying.  Then, everything went dead.  Now, saying my code won't work at all.  On phone with ticketmaster now but can anyone at U2.com help?!?

I'll keep trying, and maybe San Diego will be different. Any chance regular GA just not released yet via Ticketmaster?  (Never seen that before in a presale, though.)

Im asking if it is legal....if its is legal to lend de code....

ah, no, one code per account, up to 4 tickets, then it is invalid

Im asking if it is legal....if its is legal to lend de code....

Codes are personal and non-transferable. Lending it could end in tickets/u2.com account canceled...

Purchased two tickets for Chicago, tried to use my red Hill pre-sale code for St Louis and would only give me VIP access ticket options.  Had to go online through chrome, the Ticketmaster app would pull up nothing.  I ended up buying anyway because I was afraid something was wrong with my code. I guess I should've looked here first and realize that everyone else was having issues as well. 

Edited by sierrsha